Target Autoswitch?

Powerstroke

Reaction score
Can anybody link me a good tutorial on how to make bots and macros. As of now I don't know how.

Can anybody provide me with a macro that will allow me to autoswitch targets while i'm GK'n so I can go afk?

you may want to ask that question on the boards where you got your gk plugin.

GKauto V1.2

Here you go. Deleting all my other posts and posting the most up to date GKauto.mac here at the begining so all can grab easily.

Has a GM check and PC check
usage is /mac GKauto #
Where "#" is equal to the number of PCs you want in the zone with you before safeguard kicks in.
IE just yourself. /mac GKauto 1
You and a box/friend /mac GKauto 2
etc depending on your preference.

Questions, comments, bugs? Tell me in the thread please

***Updates 10May10***
Created GKauto.mac~!

Cleaned out useless code

Added "/nauto on" in the Sub TrgtNPC. Reason being is the PC and GM checks will delay the macro for 2m and 5m respectively. But there was no code in the main loop to enable the GK once it resumed, program would simply target the mob and sit there. This increases the AFK uses for this.

Added a check and 1s wait if you were still targeting an NPC so that if you were attacking a mob and another moved closer to you then your current target, it should continue attacking the same mob until its dead before moving to the next.

Added corrected "/nauto off" instead of "/gk off" to the PC/GM checks.

Attachments

• GKAuto.mac
    1.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Basically this is what I do, so I don't know if it's what you need to know but here it is:
Zone in

/setgrav 0
/zwarp 2000
/nauto
/target (i usually use map and just click the mobs from there)

I need a macro that will automatically switch to the next mob after I kill one.

Based on assumption for lack of information

Ok, this is a modified version of my Monk Bug macro

I set your grav, zwarp, Nauto before the main loop (causing the program to only do it once) and then the main loop first checks for GM, and your set amount of PC's in the zone via the parameter at the start of the mac /mac Gkauto 1 (just yourself)
/mac Gkauto 2 (you and a box)

Etc depending on how many PC's you are willing to risk being in the zone with you.

Then it passes to the TrgtNPC Sub which tells it to target the nearest NPC not on the alert list. The alert list is explained in the coding of the Macro, so open it with a text editor and read anything with a | before it. IE:

|This is the code used to target the NPC nearest you that is not on the alert list. make a hotkey
|/alert add 3 id ${Target.ID}
|Target the NPC you want to add to the do not target list IE: Quest NPC, NPC's you can't attack etc and click your hotkey

Try it out. Give me the errors. This is going to kill really fast depending on your ability, its a really small macro which makes GM and PC checks so frequent it will turn off the GK plugin using before the other character is in the physically in the zone and able to move. GM's don't need to be in the zone with you to kick, suspend, or ban you, so use at your own risk.

Last edited:
Sorry man been running around doing this damn epic lol...

/plugin mq2normaldelaygkpro

The /nauto command turns the GK on.

Last edited:
no just once and i click from target to target

I turn it on. It works, this is awesome thank you!

I saw your email accnt. Your in the forces huh? Whats your MO?

Edit:

SO i'm seeing one flaw so far. It targets and kills the nearest mobs to me but when that mob wanders or another mob wanders closer it will automatically switch targets before completing the first kill.

Last edited:
I saw your email accnt. Your in the forces huh? Whats your MO?

Edit:

SO i'm seeing one flaw so far. It targets and kills the nearest mobs to me but when that mob wanders or another mob wanders closer it will automatically switch targets before completing the first kill.

Hmm, i'll look into it. As I said before this was origionally made for a monkbug plugin that instantly killed shit using intimidation and a packet burst of kicks. You were able to do like 100k dmg in a second, but also required you took dmg at an advanced rate as well, where as ghostkill isn't instant but you don't have to worry about getting hit if I recall the plugin correctly. I'll update it and post it as an edit to the last post I put in with an upload.

MOS = 88N, transportation management. But 25B is what I wanted.....take what you can get sometimes...But i'm getting my BA in CIS-NS....wanted programming but they didn't offer it online.

Last edited:
Yeah GK used to be super fast as well. You could Ghostkill with 0 dly on your weapons. I'd like to know if anybody has looked into restoring that particular plugin.

Yeah GK used to be super fast as well. You could Ghostkill with 0 dly on your weapons. I'd like to know if anybody has looked into restoring that particular plugin.

Ok most up to date file posted to my first post on this thread, Download it, try it lemme know how it works out.

Shit, also what is the command to turn Ghost kill off /nauto off? so that I can use it in the PC/GM checks to disable it. The PC check just turns off the GK, the GM check will /warp succor as well as turn off GK. But that information is very important to run this program safely...ish

Last edited:
the command to turn it off is just /nauto

/nauto (it will turn on)
/nauto (it will turn off)

the command to turn it off is just /nauto

/nauto (it will turn on)
/nauto (it will turn off)

Please go ingame and try /nauto off as a command. The PC and GM checks can only be accurate if there is an on off option. reason being, if you have the macro running and you /nauto to turn it off manually and a GM/PC comes into the zone it will start killing again because of the toggle instead of the set command IE

/nauto to turn it off manually (macro still running and Nauto is only defined outside of the main program loop only using it once. A GM now zones in, Warning GK has been disabled and you have been warped to the succor point for your safety! /nauto (NOW ITS ON AND YOUR AT SUCCOR POINT WITH THE GM!)

/nauto off works.

I guess if you don't define the function of the /nauto command it's default is to toggle between on and off. However if you add an (on) or (off) after the/nauto command it will use the parameters you said.

/nauto off works.

I guess if you don't define the function of the /nauto command it's default is to toggle between on and off. However if you add an (on) or (off) after the/nauto command it will use the parameters you said.

Awsome, I figured as much, goto my first post on this thread, the most up to date GKauto.mac is already uploaded there with the fix, download it for me and try it out. just overwrite the first one you downloaded and lemme know how it works.

Ok well you haven't come back in a bit, gonna take it on assumption that everything is working perfectly :-D

Last edited: