Sunday: Who Will Win!?

Brano11

I am omg awesome!
Reaction score
Im going for the cowboys woot! But the patriots gonna be hard esp. after that showing the cowboys had against the bills =(

even tho i hate the mannings, yes patriots over cowboys : 30 - 14

omg, i'm way off yea mix up of teams, wow and i'm suppose to be american =/

yea since its Americas team Vs Americas colors

34 - 14 isn't a bad bet. I was thinking 38 - 17 personally.
In other words, Patriots -5.5 and over 53 (current lines I have).

I love the Dallas Safeties against the run, but they are suspect against the pass. I'm looking for Brady to have another 3+ TD day. Romo's not ready for a Belichick's schemes.

Looking forward to the MMOBetting link!!!

haha MMObetting link would be pretty sweet! unless you bet big on a big upset game like the USC vs. Stanford game ><

Guess the biggest problem is you have to gamble your secondary can not give good enough coverage and still guard the run against the Pats. Dallas does have a good run Defense but unless the front 4 can get a good push and pressure Brady, it might turn out to be a really long day for Dallas.

I wouldn't mind another 3 td day for Brady as he is my fantasy QB and no other QB has ever started the season with 6 straight 3 passing TDs games before. Pretty sure Young was the old record holder with 5 and that was tied last week.

I wouldn't be surprised if they went after Williams all day long either.

I take it we are talking Rugby??

In which case I think South Africa should beat Argentina in the World Cup semis.

Of course being a Brit and this being the 25th anniversary of the Falklands War has nothing to do with my thoughts on this :D

And I really hope that England thrash France on Saturday but that relates to conflicts a bit older than 1982 :D

Being as I am not only a Pats fan but a New England boy I will call it 27-17 in favor of my team of course.

This game will not be a blow out in either direction
I'm pulling for the cowboys, my final score is pats 17 cowboys 20
Dallas will get pressure on Brady, Moss will be taken out of the game early much like Cleavland did to him last week. Romo will not have another game like the Bills game.

This game will not be a blow out in either direction
I'm pulling for the cowboys, my final score is pats 17 cowboys 20
Dallas will get pressure on Brady, Moss will be taken out of the game early much like Cleavland did to him last week. Romo will not have another game like the Bills game.

If they limit Moss it just leaves Watson open over the middle. Also Bills D is weak compared to Pats(ranked2)

Dallas has yet to play a decent team.

NE atleast played SD and instead of bearly beating a shity BUF team they blew them out.

As for Romo against the Bills killer defense thats ranked 32nd against the pass(/sarcasm) you really think he is going to pick apart the Pats secondary?

If they limit Moss it just leaves Watson open over the middle. Also Bills D is weak compared to Pats(ranked2)
Watson open is better than Moss flying down the field, and Watson can be covered, I'm not saying Dallas is going shut down the patriots

Dallas has yet to play a decent team.
Cowboys Combined Opponents Record
(5-20) = .200
Patriots Combined Opponents Record
(7-17) = .291
The mighty Patriots and their juggernaut schedule so far...

NE atleast played SD and instead of bearly beating a shity BUF team they blew them out.
SD is 2-3, Dallas absolutely handled the bears defense and IIRC they were in the Super Bowl last year.

As for Romo against the Bills killer defense thats ranked 32nd against the pass(/sarcasm) you really think he is going to pick apart the Pats secondary?
So we only judge a QB off the past week's performance? Hmm... What happens to the other 4 games where he threw for 1200 yards, passed for 11 TDs & rushed for 2?

If you noticed I said it was going to be a close game, not going be a blow out in either direction.
You know why the Patriots are ranked #2 in offense? it's because the Cowboys hold the #1 spot.
#1 Offense up against #2 Defense & #2 Offense up against #8 Defense isn't going be a blow out or anyone picking anyone apart.

For Romo you dont just look at his good games.

Brady is 16tds 2ints 1383 yards with a rating of 128.7
Romo is 15tds 8ints 1503 yards and a rating of 93.9
We will include his running TDs that doesnt even give him a 2:1 Ratio while brady is a 8:1.

If you really think those extra 6 INTs are worth the extra 200 yards.

While SD does have a poor record they at least have a top 10 rated Defense and against the same team the pretty much picked apart Dallas NE blew them out.

For Romo you dont just look at his good games.

Brady is 16tds 2ints 1383 yards with a rating of 128.7
Romo is 15tds 8ints 1503 yards and a rating of 93.9
We will include his running TDs that doesnt even give him a 2:1 Ratio while brady is a 8:1.

If you really think those extra 6 INTs are worth the extra 200 yards.

While SD does have a poor record they at least have a top 10 rated Defense and against the same team the pretty much picked apart Dallas NE blew them out.
Who the fuck is comparing Romo to Brady straight up?