Suggestion's on where to hunt

Doug

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi, little bored.... looking for some idea's on where to hunt. Been hunting in Undershore latley but it's getting old.

I'm currently using my 70 monk 300 or so aa's , around 10k hps, 1.8k ac buffed with shaman buffs and temp.

Using my 70 shaman to bot with. Most all spells.

Dragging around my 57 cleric.... I'm alway's pl'ing something.....

Anyway, looking for some idea's on where to go for about an aa an hour or less.... or just plain FUN area's that yield some type of profit.

I'm mainly waiting on TSS to come out and ran out of decent idea's atm. Considering activating my bard account and trying to modify a bard macro to let it kite 69.1 for me or something and just afk until TSS.

You know what alot of people forget about that is always just entertaining to do is Sol RO.. not at hard zone at all for a Monk with 10k hps unbuffed to tank with a shaman slower/heal with a Cleric healer back up. I am sure you can set up a nice afk macro there easy.
Definetly 69.1 Hard Mission if you have a bard that can handle kiting a few mobs around for a few hours and get some decent xp.

Madelyn said:
You know what alot of people forget about that is always just entertaining to do is Sol RO.. not at hard zone at all for a Monk with 10k hps unbuffed to tank with a shaman slower/heal with a Cleric healer back up. I am sure you can set up a nice afk macro there easy.
Definetly 69.1 Hard Mission if you have a bard that can handle kiting a few mobs around for a few hours and get some decent xp.
Cleric isn't high enough for either of those (I think).

all you need for solr ro is CH, even chain casting you shouldn't run too lom. flags is easy kill the Banished Efreeti and your golden.

I'd go farm nameds in MPG, or nwall WoS. Or farm creepers in corathus for gnome bolts/tablets to sell in baz. Cant really think of other ideas atm cause I don't bother to anymore. As for exp if you get some placeholder 70's in group you may be able to get the 69.1. Hards give i think 15% aa exp per mob if yer solo. 5%ish with a full grp.

Hi again, thanks all for the replies....

My bard is 70 also, just let the account expire for a little while. Can't run so many account's all at once anymore without getting wife aggro.

My monk is 10k hps buffed with shaman buff's and temp atm.... Working on raising cash for better gear and all, as I play of FV.

My real goal is to have fun and max out aa's .... I play alone 99% of the time and know it will take a lot longer then getting a solid exp group.

Wonder how long my bard would take to kite down some of the spiders in 69.1 ... guess I'll have to re-activate the account and give it a go. 15% aa exp soounds sweet... even if divided by two and sharing it with my monk.

thanks again !!

Maybe one of the forum necros can atest to their dps on average, but mobs in 69.1hard roughly take 2 rounds of dots to kill from a solo necro (w/ only 80aa's). Add up the total avg dmg of 2 rounds of their dots and you can go from there.