Stitches Ambush - AG East Event

jaguar4301

Reaction score
Looking for any information for this. Have heard ifs pops are nto agroed fast it will despawn event. Is this true or what. keep getting massively overwhelmed at end when the murderous spawn.

From the other post about it

Ambush event is fairly simple. Keep your raid bunched up near the entrance gate of the event. Keep a constant flow of mobs coming to the camp but dont over pull yourself. You can simply let mobs just pile up down the tunnel there is no reason to agro every mob.

After 15.5 mins i believe it is, the named spawns. Kill the named and you win the event. Everything else will despawn once the named is dead thus again meaning dont over do yourself with mobs.

You will want to kill Murderers as soon as they spawn if they are in camp. They are pretty tough, yellow, and hit up to 3k max on average ac and shielding.

Things to Note:
Enchanter's can mes the mob to keep it manageable. But, mes also has that chance to mem blur. If at any time, nothing in the event has agro, the event will reset. So someone will need to make sure even mes'd mobs get agrod, even if not broken.

What we did, was chain pull to a spot near where the mt can pull them easy. Chanters chain stun'd and mes'd, while a knight ae agrod to keep them together. Due to the mem blur problems, we started just puilling everything that popped just incase. But it is not needed. You can leave mobs at the far end of the tunnel alone, as long as something still has agro on the raid.

There are no set number to kill of any type, it's all timed as to when things will spawn. Just stay alive and the named will show up for the burn call.

as an enchanter...

pbae mez and stun are a must for this fight. dark blue con's can be mezzed with euphoria if there is an issue with mana pres or if you want to use tacvi clicky. the white con's can be mezzed but of course you must use new mez. all of the mobs are pbae stunnable if i remember correctly.

we usually do single target mezzing throughout the majority of the event...killing them as fast as we can. warriors usually pull them into camp and knights tank them. we position raid by the entrance gate (make sure everyone is inside gate when you trigger event as gate will shut/lock etc)

the yellow con mobs are sort of a pain as they are not mezzable.

another issue to be aware of is that after a set amount of time the mobs will become unmezzable. make sure that you guys are aware of this as you'll probably end up with some dark blue/white cons that become immune to mez. i've never seen it mentioned anywhere else but i assume thats because its only really something an enchanter would know/have to deal with.

just have 2-3 mobs at all times being offtanked near the gate while the enc's lock down the rest slightly in front of...or in the middle of the raid. you want to treat the event like performer to a degree...where you kill a large number of mobs in a short time span (or at least i suggest doing so, makes it easier on the enchanters).