Still having troubles with MQ

eq010101

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry to bother you again but Mq still isnt loading right on my comp. I tried everything you guys said to do such as copy over the working MQ and it didnt work... The whole thing was just random and randomly stopped working, i tried reinject plugin config everything. Only thing that seems to work is if i completely uninstall MQ, and everything to do with it, then reboot, then download it again, then run it, then restart my comp again then itll load up, but thats a huge pita to do when you just wanna run Mq hehe... Idk if anyone has any other suggestions or anything, but maybe a system restore? idk im completely out of idea's. Thanks guys appreciate the help

Are you installing in your program files directory?

nope im just going to the downloads tab...should it be going to program files?

No, i mean where are you installing MQ2. What folder?

it takes it into my pictures folder automatically so thats where i downloaded it...should it be elsewhere?

On the MMOlauncher shortcut where you launch the program, right click it.

Go to properties. in the "target" line, what does it say? That's what he is asking.

"C:\Program Files\MacroQuest2\MMOLoader.exe" that what it says for the target sorry im very very computer illiterate

Ok, uninstall it, and reinstall it in a folder other than program files, that may be what your issue is

i gave that a try and it didnt work :( idk what else to try

Have you tried disabling your firewall and running it as administrator?(Right click icon, run as administrator)

yea tried all that its still being goofy and having to do same thing when wanna load it up is a huge pita....really sucks for fabled too :p