Started on EZserver

Hivolt

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I started a week or 2 ago on EZserver after a long break from eq and am liking it. I have a couple toons almost to 70. Anyone still playin there? Have any good guild suggestions?
Thanks.

It's hard to get into the good guilds until you are established. I would say build yourself a bot group because that will be the easiest way to get something done.

Thanks for the info. Have any quick tips on bot group make up or which epic weapons to give pets since pally epic wont proc in a group?
Thanks again.

I played on this server for about 5 hours when I was looking for ideas for our Emulator server. It certainly was a ton of fun, I'd recommend it to anyone for a few weeks of fun.

My mage is lvl 70 now with some aa's so I made a vanilla bot group starter set, an ogre war and high elf cleric. I plan on getting eqbc going for the first time and mess around with my old macros n stuff. Should be fun since it is ok to openly use this stuff there. Just cant use warp but its ok, they teleport you anywhere you want to go and you start out with a clicky to bring you back. Should be fun for a while. PM me if any of you are playing there and want to group up or invite me to a good guild, hehe.

I play on ez and run a bot crew of war,war,paly,paly,bard,clr and mnk,mnk,rng,paly,mag,clr. Currently working on 3.5 and 4.0 epics for them. Realistically if you want to progress at a decent rate you need to box a full group, I would go with war,pal,pal,mnk,rog,clr. You will need to focus on getting ninjastrike augs for the mnks/rog and anger iv or v augs for war and then maxing ldon sorcerer's charms for mnk's and war and oracle charms for pal and cleric which increase spell (aug) and heal values by up to 500% allowing the melee toons to put out 80kdps. Palys epic weapons proc a group heal / cure for 67k with charms so they are a must :)
Enjoy!

All EMUs work with SoD or UF if on the most current version, I know EZ does.

Last edited:
Running War, Monk, BL, Pally, Pally, and SK. I do just fine. Working on gearing the bot group up. Warrior currently has one 4.0 and working on another 3.5. Don't worry about Ninjastrike or anything like that yet. That is high end game. You should work on some of your charms though - Oracle charms for healers, sorcer charms for pretty much everyone else to start out.

If you want, send me a PM with your char name(s) and I can help you out with 1.5's when I get some time.

hi all its been a while since logged into site and im happy to see people are enjoying ezserver....or atleast were since im bumping an old thread. if anyone is still playing there and looking for a guild just pm me. im pretty much in the oldest and best guild on the server and can do invites for friends, only thing is if u start begging guild to help you all the time you will get booted thats my only stipulation.

i have not been on there for a while but i have a really nice group that can take any content in game so hit me up and maybe ill start logging in again. the only thing that stinks a little is once you get fully pimped new content does not come out quite fast enough......but for a new player there is enough to keep you involved for a while if no pl or help.

Hey man i started playing on ezserver again. started with the last patch that took so long for eq to come back. I only play off and on, but i have 2 lvl 70's and one has his 2.0...im working on the 2.5 now. Name is Tereg (70 warrior)..

never played on ezserver or any eq emulators but are they all old school graphics or new school and how are they ?

The vary all over the place. Best way to learn is to check one out.