Special Thanks to Brainiac

Zippzipp

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I would like to send out a special thanks to brainiac. He has had his name dragged through the mud a couple times, and all the while has remained a very sound and ethical individual. He is quite brilliant and has been a solid resource for quite some time now. He doesn't really judge and is usually willing to help anyone. That is really rare.

Anyway, he has helped me learn a lot by providing me with the necessary direction to figure it out on my own. I can honestly say that if it wasn't for him i would have wasted many many more hours just in search of a heading.

Brainiac has been around for a long time and knows his stuff. If you look down on him for any reason whatsoever you should know that he has given more to the Everquest Hacking community than you can even imagine.

In conclusion: Thanks pal

--Zippzipp

/agree

Brainiac does lots of hard work for the community here, and his contributions often go overlooked by lots of people who use the stuff here.

I've heard more than a couple people on other sites who talk trash about him, and frankly it pisses me off. Brainiac has done more for MQ2 than most of the people here combined. In these past couple weeks, he's always taken the time to answer whatever questions I had.

Major kudos to ya, Brainiac.

All Hail Brainiac!

Thanks for your hard work dude

I don't play EQ anymore, so I don't really follow the development of Macroquest and such, but I give it up to you Brainiac. Thanks for the work you've put into MQ plugin development.

I have to admit over the past 3 years I've seen dev's just get frustrated and walk away because they just can't take it anymore. So I have to give it up to you, I couldn't do it.

Never a truer word said /salute

November is coming up fast BRAINIAC FOR PRESIDENT, YAY!!!!!!!