Solteris Event 3 - Stalwart Defenders (Balreth)

Pepper

Just Some Noob
Reaction score
Pretty easy event overall. Simply requires you to be able to balance some mobs HP together, which for some guilds could be a issue I guess :p

First and most important Ill say straight up front. Balancing is 100% imporant. At anypoint mobs go unballanced in HP spawns a metric shit ton of "Uncontrollable Golem"'s, at which point you are 100% guarenteed to wipe or run for your life.

Anyway, the event starts with 1 Golem (Rear Guard Captain Balreth). Straight forward charge in and dps him down. At 20% he shits out a sparkling image of himself and lifes go back to 100%. You now have 2 golems.

Balance these 2 golems down to 20% (All main golems do rampage, and your given plenty of time to establish tanks/rampage in splits), at which point they both shit out sparling images of themself too! You now have 4 golems that rampage.

Now that you have 4 golems they all again have to be balanced and took down to 20% just as the previous 2 sets had to be. At 20% guess what.....yah another shit fest and now you have 8 sparkling Golems to deal with.

Now you have 8 golems they all again have to be balanced and took down to 20% just as the previous 3 sets had to be. At 20% the they split yet again into 16 sparkling golems!

At this stage when 16 are up you no longer have to worry about balance. 8 should be mezable (correct me if thats a random or exact please) Once the 16 golems are killed the event ends. This wave isnt hard just simply kite them around his room in a big circle rather than tank them till your ready to kill them.

Thoughout the event mobs will spawn called "A Convergence of Flame" these need to be offtanked/killed AWAY from your main raid area. If they are not killed in a quick enough time frame they despawn and cast a short range AE, that stings decently.

About it for this event. Rather Easy.

Attachments

• Balreth.jpg.jpg
    Balreth.jpg.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
your information is incorrect.

you have to ballance the 8 spawn. its when theyg et to 20% they split into 16 that you have to mez/kite thes and kill them off.

during the event you get adds, bomb adds and adds which need killed so have an add team.

you have to keep golems within 4% of each other or they imbalance.

If you kill the waves fast enough, you get a mana/end replenishment if you are slow you dont :)

Ah yes you are correct sorry I left one round out. Thanks for leting me know ;)