SoF Spell merchant faction(rk 2)

ubertrade and saytarget still make you flicker in front of the npc, so it's still just as unsafe. Also, if someone looks up and sees someone dancing way up in the sky, they're going to nail you.

not really you flicker even if you use first one , dont matter this way is safest and i am xping great while watching movies

screw loose nerf?

Since the 1-19 compile of MQ2 will no longer work, this new compile will most likely not work with this quest as ieatacid has changed the way /cast item works to make MQ2 less likely to be detected. Oddly enough that means this cheat has been nerfed by a dev of MQ2 not Sony. So if someone can make a plugin or add to an existing plugin a new command to cast the sonic screwdriver in the manner that MQ2 did in the 1-19 and prior versions that would be great.

Um... not to point out the obvious, but you said yourself the exact reason that isn't going to happen.

ieatacid has changed the way /cast item works to make MQ2 less likely to be detected

Why would you want to run an AFK macro like this that involves actively bypassing changes made to keep you from getting banned?

Ok lets put it this way.

YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID IF YOU USE A MACRO THAT PEOPLE ARE WATCHING FOR.

Caps + bold just to make a point to people who are slow sometimes. This is a well known exploit now and people are reporting others for doing it. This being why you are suspended GMs are taking actions against it because of the mass amount of petitions.

Since the 1-19 compile of MQ2 will no longer work, this new compile will most likely not work with this quest as ieatacid has changed the way /cast item works to make MQ2 less likely to be detected. Oddly enough that means this cheat has been nerfed by a dev of MQ2 not Sony. So if someone can make a plugin or add to an existing plugin a new command to cast the sonic screwdriver in the manner that MQ2 did in the 1-19 and prior versions that would be great.

i demand this is updated as well :)

i demand this is updated as well :)

/em ducks for cover, waiting for the flames to begin.

FYI, see JJ's post above. Even if it *were* updated to work, macroing this quest is substantially increasing your risk of being suspended.

/em ducks for cover, waiting for the flames to begin.

FYI, see JJ's post above. Even if it *were* updated to work, macroing this quest is substantially increasing your risk of being suspended.

I will wait to flame him until he posts his other account is suspended/banned. How does the old saying go. you can lead a horse to water but can not force him to drink.

yeah as soon as i saw the macro for it and noticed the AA i got from it i knew people would be massing at it like the TBS macro doing that explore quest that had a wave od suspensions on. people dont seem to learn, soon as i maxed faction i stoped useing it because i knew this would happen, and even tho its being watched someone will still do it knowing its being watched. if you want ANYTHING to last, remember to do things in Moderation. so when they nerf this quest like the TBS one, dont complain about not being able to use the same quest on an alt to get faction up.

Are you trying to piss people off and make them dislike you?

was talking about my account and was jokeing

Regardless of your intended humor, you keep posting things that make me want to kill kittens. Here's a few steps to consider before posting more:
1. The majority of us here have learned to act mature, because it get us farther than "OMG gimme da leet haxxorz dudezzz!!!!111!!!11". You should try to understand your audience before you go on a posting spree.

2. There are people here who post actively. There are some that post quite a lot. But when some new person joins up, then spams everything with every question/idea/random thought without first trying to get a feel for how things work, it gets kind of annoying.

3. If you're attempting humor, will your audience (Remember #1) find it funny? Or will it just annoy them?

And for the sake of adding some humor/learning:
Watch before posting!

I've read many hundreds of posts since I started using mq2. Sometimes you get a feel for the makeup of a person just from reading how they post, like always asking before searching or continuing to push a subject even after it's really started to rub others in the wrong manner. I believe azn has taken his entire post count from zero to current just in this one thread and in the process, worn the patience of many members who willingly help others with coding to perform various tasks.

If I remember correctly, you said in one of your posts that you were trying to build your character(s) into a godly uber-type so you could "showoff". Your misguided ego is surely what led one of your accounts to be suspended due to your running of this "use with caution" macro while you "watched movies". Now you're continuing to ask for someone to make a fix for this macro so you can again afk, brainlessly. You're showing no concern for your fellow player who tries not to flaunt our cheating in ways to draw attention to a "good thing".

Since you only appear to want that super uber toon...I suggest you save your money and buy one of the many for sale so you don't continue to ruin our "good things" with your foolishly naive behaviour :)

I've read many hundreds of posts since I started using mq2. Sometimes you get a feel for the makeup of a person just from reading how they post, like always asking before searching or continuing to push a subject even after it's really started to rub others in the wrong manner. I believe azn has taken his entire post count from zero to current just in this one thread and in the process, worn the patience of many members who willingly help others with coding to perform various tasks.

If I remember correctly, you said in one of your posts that you were trying to build your character(s) into a godly uber-type so you could "showoff". Your misguided ego is surely what led one of your accounts to be suspended due to your running of this "use with caution" macro while you "watched movies". Now you're continuing to ask for someone to make a fix for this macro so you can again afk, brainlessly. You're showing no concern for your fellow player who tries not to flaunt our cheating in ways to draw attention to a "good thing".

Since you only appear to want that super uber toon...I suggest you save your money and buy one of the many for sale so you don't continue to ruin our "good things" with your foolishly naive behaviour :)

dunno where you got idea i wanted to show off and any idae of rest of your rant i merely said i would like to become uber because it makes me feel powerfull

dunno where you got idea i wanted to show off and any idae of rest of your rant i merely said i would like to become uber because it makes me feel powerfull

Please, do yourself a favor and lay low for a while.

Continuing to post like you have been just continues to piss people off.

hey all you sexy mothas!

been a long time since i posted, and i was zippin thru the search and i came across this mac, which seemed to work before last nights patch, (i'm referring to the mac posted at the start of this particular thread) the screw loose, the question is, will it still work now? or do i have to have it updated? i'm just curious cuz i rather enjoyed running this at the wee hours of night/morn etc.. wasn't bad, and it's very easy to watch. any info on what changes i need to have made from the original mac would be awesome, it doesn't seem to want to cast the clicky from inventory. thanks guys,

r0xx0r

i know alot of you hate me but i wouldnt mind if this was updated even if the risk is high

been a long time since i posted, and i was zippin thru the search and i came across this mac, which seemed to work before last nights patch, (i'm referring to the mac posted at the start of this particular thread) the screw loose, the question is, will it still work now? or do i have to have it updated? i'm just curious cuz i rather enjoyed running this at the wee hours of night/morn etc.. wasn't bad, and it's very easy to watch. any info on what changes i need to have made from the original mac would be awesome, it doesn't seem to want to cast the clicky from inventory. thanks guys

Nope. The way this macro worked involved using the way item casting used to be coded in MQ2 to let you cast the item in a way you shouldn't be able to. That code was removed because it pretty much waved the hacker flag in Sony's face. You'd have to rewrite the macro to do the quest the legit way.