SoF Spell merchant faction(rk 2)

you think if sombody macro set it up to warp to spots and like under the map cast the spell then warp and finish would that work?

i know alot of you hate me but i wouldnt mind if this was updated even if the risk is high

You don't seem to be reading what we're telling you.

In the interests of self preservation, nobody here in their right mind is going to hand out a fix that actively circumvents the attempt of the MQ2 devs to protect us from getting banned. They took that code out because it was an unnecessary risk, and there's no reason to add it back.

On a side note, I don't hate you.

I think you've been acting and are continuing to act like a damn retard, because you've repeatedly disregarded attempts by people here to clue you in on what you're doing wrong, but I don't hate you.

you think if sombody macro set it up to warp to spots and like under the map cast the spell then warp and finish would that work?

If you made a macro to do the quest legit, then yes, you could macro it legitimately. I have no idea if you would be able to complete it while warped under the map.

Modifying the macro to warp to completion points wouldn't be too bright. The first modification I did to the original macro was commenting out the /warps.

Most servers have alot of traffic in and through this zone, warping around is asking for a ban.

any quests similer or exactly like this quest with faction?

any quests similer or exactly like this quest with faction?

"Quests you can do to raise this faction"

Look around on the net a little, find a good quest, and hope nobody macro's it and posts it somewhere before you're done using it. And if they do, hope they put in player checks so you can milk some more use out of it before it attracts too much attention.

I'm really waiting for somebody to post a macro with an anti-idiot line in it, something like...

Code:
/shout I'm exploiting the mechanics of this game
/shout to gain exerience easier than was intended. 
/shout Please /report me so I don't ruin it for the people 
/shout that put a much larger amount of effort into their cheating, 
/shout thus avoiding the attention I attract.
/echo Ha!

Um... not to point out the obvious, but you said yourself the exact reason that isn't going to happen.

ieatacid has changed the way /cast item works to make MQ2 less likely to be detected.

Why would you want to run an AFK macro like this that involves actively bypassing changes made to keep you from getting banned?

What I said above was not an exact quote, so here is a quote:

ieatacid said:
If none of the above work then I think we'll have find a work-around. The way item casting used to work was wrong and could easily be tracked server-side if they wanted to.

The reason I changed it was so that "/cast item" behaved exactly like right clicking an item to cast it, and so that if there *was* some sort of server-side check (which would be entirely possible) it would bypass that and behave like a normal right-click on a clicky item -- this is another reason why certain items wouldn't cast correctly using "/cast item".

ieatacid is not saying that he knows Sony has a check for the way /cast item used to work, only that he changed it to make mq2 safer, less detectable. As for running this macro AFK I put in my first post which contains the macro that I DO NOT run this AFK. So as far as a plugin that has a command that will right click items the way mq2 previously did is a risk, but every time you load MQ2 and start Everquest you are taking a risk, every time you use MQ2 to cast spells for you, you are taking a risk, every time you use MQ2 to warp, you are taking a risk. Using a plugin that will allow me to continue to do this quest is a risk I am willing to take, no one is going to make you use any plugin you do not wish to use or for that mater no one is forcing you to use MQ2 at all.

Then go fix it yourself. Honestly, it's not worth arguing about. I seriously doubt you're going to find someone here who's going to hand you code that's basically waving a "ban me" flag in sony's face. Between macroing a common quest, using a hack to bypass some item cast checks, and having AFK capabilities (It IS an AFK mac, even if you didn't use it that way), this is one piece of code that doesn't need to be resurrected.

thanks to all involved

I'd just like to say, THANK YOU! To all involved in making this work and doing their best to make it work wihtout getting people banned. I guess my server is a little slow cause this worked until the last patch and not many people were ever around the gearflinger. It was awesome I got great faction and xp. I got 2 toons from 75 to 80 on this that would have taken much longer. But, like all good things, it looks like the end for this one. It was great while it lasted but time to look ahead. As for attempting to use it anymore or modify safety features the devs put into MQ2, I sure as hell wouldn't. But I like my toons. anyway, THANKS to all involved was a great little gem for a while!

nerfed? just need teh faction >.<

***Myproblem is getting [MQ] 1 of 0

What plugin to be exact? or is the macro detected

meh scroll back...
The plugin isn't 'detected'. (MQ2Cast)It was modified to make it behave correctly. I wouldn't touch this macro at all now.

i wish people would use only to get faction done not to pl.....thanks for help guys

WTB spot at farm camp..........3weeks still waiting.
WTB StrikeForce V faction macro that works.......

Warmly sucks.

Kindly faction let's you purchase some Rk2 spells for some classes but ally is needed for access to all of them. Just keep doing the doombugs and planting the flag...those go fast...and finding Nanzie's hanky and watch, too.

One very easy way to get Akanon Strike Force V faction is simply to loot all the nodrop crap people leave on robots both in DSHills and FortMech.

There's a quest(s) to turn in all that crap ...and its pre-lootable.

Questgiver is in FortMech

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=4399

Just in case cut/paste ain't working for me..

Questgiver is Tabazin Gearflinger in Fort Mech. Its actually 7 or 8 diff quests, requests for the nodrop garbage.

Only problem was stacks of 20...but anyone on this forum knows there's ways around that.

Almost everyone lets all that stuff rot...it was very easy for me to just go around and loot up when I didn't feel like logging the crew in and xp for real.