SoF Spell merchant faction(rk 2)

it's just a case of people getting lazy, I've held off on doing this any more, but the 2 people that got caught turned off there PC Checks and afk'd..

if your willing to take that risk, you should get a ban or suspension IMO, going AFK knowing others will walk up to you and see....

"Dumbass begins to cast a spell"
Dumbass says, Screw.
Tabazin says, blahblahblah blah

ect ect

All an all, I know thats the way the cheat world works, a good cheat is put out and dumbasses abuse it till SOE comes in with the nerf stick..

Please be smarter with this, find a hiding spot and keep your PC Check at
125ish so other don't see your spell spam!

just my 2copper!

when i use iasca maco at the end i get invalid item slot"null" and it will not turn in screwdriver to npc any idea?

when i use iasca maco at the end i get invalid item slot"null" and it will not turn in screwdriver to npc any idea?

Run it with two top level inventory slots open and you'll have very few problems. I still on occasion have it skip a task update, and you'll get stuck and have to delete items and task and restart it.

Sometimes you can just grab the screwdriver and turn it in and it'll jumpstart the macro.

I had that same problem where you end up with more bolts than task updates and it causes the macro to fail (lag?). This also causes the problem that you end up spamming the quest NPC which could cause you to get busted.

Anyway, it works better if you check for quest update messages rather than count the number of bolts you have. Just change:

Code:
/if (${FindItemCount[Support Bolt]}<10) {
/varcalc repeatit 10-${FindItemCount[Support Bolt]}

to

Code:
/if (${Updatecnt}<10) {
/varcalc repeatit 10-${Updatecnt}

Code:
/if (${FindItemCount[Support Bolt]}<10) {
/varcalc repeatit 10-${FindItemCount[Support Bolt]}

to

Code:
/if (${Updatecnt}<10) {

I did this Change and all it wants to do now is cast the bolt spell over and over.

sorry...I forgot you also need to add a /doevents during the spell casting loop.

Code:
	/autoinv
	[COLOR="Red"]/doEvents Update[/COLOR]
	/next t
	/if (${Updatecnt}<10) {

hmm seems it has been possibly nerfed he no longer responds to the phrase screws. Anyone else have this?

hmm seems it has been possibly nerfed he no longer responds to the phrase screws. Anyone else have this?

Make sure you aren't invis, and that you don't already have task assigned to you.

omfg I thought I quit it when i deleted the other stuff but I guess not!

Ok, so i loaded everything as it said to, started the macro, it got me the task, warped me near the Oil rig lookin things, and sat idle, for a good 20 minutes doing nothing. What am i missing?

get the 1-19-08 compile for mq2 it works with that 1 only atm.

Yeah, i had that, but i tried to overwrite a newer compile with it, which led to my problem. Fixed now though, thanks!

Here are a couple modifications I added. It was really fun for me to personally learn more coding. Thanks to everyone for the source though to inspire me to do anything.

-Moved the player checks to an inc file. You could theoretically now use that inc file over and over in other macros.
-Customized ranges for other players/quest giver/guildmates
-Added an zonealert.inc file to contain the list of people you allow the macros to run around.
-Used /alert in the player checks
-added logoff time variable (will log you off at a certain hour)
-added aa maxed check (if the aa-buy doesn't work it will camp you when you reach 30 AA)
-added zone check to make sure you are in the right zone.
-added some logging to check progress AA/Hour

Other things the inc file will do but can be modified to your needs is shrink you using Wand at the beginning of the macro. It loads req plugins for you. Then I have an audio trigger set I use for when I have macros going. For Audios on /tells and things..it switches to that AudioTrigger set.

As far as changes in the macro go.. I put in the task update counts as suggested prior. I also changed the player checks to use the inc file (left the other checks written however), and also added a destroy routine for destroying the extra parts you may end up with during the lag issues.

Attachments

• screw.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 56
Might want to comment out the following line untill it's confirmed working correctly, else you'll spend some aa's on stuff you probably don't want.

Code:
|/if (${Me.AAPoints} > 29) /call getaaini

Also, in steelers version of the Mac (post above this one), make sure to change the path on the .inc files to the path you are using.

hehehe well! 2 hours of watching me just stand there ;p

Last edited:
cant get stellers mac to work at all .cant figure out why

Might want to comment out the following line untill it's confirmed working correctly, else you'll spend some aa's on stuff you probably don't want.

Code:
|/if (${Me.AAPoints} > 29) /call getaaini

Also, in steelers version of the Mac (post above this one), make sure to change the path on the .inc files to the path you are using.

Sorry I am Quite Confused what Do you mean change path?

im going to try and use this macro and ill report back

Sorry I am Quite Confused what Do you mean change path?

im going to try and use this macro and ill report back

What do you mean what do I mean?

Change

Code:
#include myfolder/myinclude.inc

To

Code:
#include yourfolder/yourinclude.inc

Woot I got it working I am useing 1-19 to make it work thanks everyone im really stupid :)

Last edited: