• 51/50 server

Votes: 65 26.2%
  • Who gives a fuck...

Votes: 97 39.1%

• Total voters

orion949

Death From Above
Reaction score
Just curious how the results may look on SOEs end so here is a repeat.

I was curious how a "no keys/flags required" server would be. I know most older keys are no longer needed based off levels, but I personally think being able to raid any game content after reaching a certain level w/o forcing people to do flagging/keying would be interesting. Basically, allow Solteris once youre level 75, MMM/Crystallos at 80, and any SoD raid once 85 or even 80 on the lower raids with Discord Tower being 85 required.

I voted FV server 17 times, but then again i don't play much at all anymore.

and I would never play on FV lol

Notice 'who gives a fuck' is winning. That's because, consider the audience. No matter what kind it is, the MQ'ers will ruin it in short order.

:D:D

htw

Notice 'who gives a fuck' is winning. That's because, consider the audience. No matter what kind it is, the MQ'ers will ruin it in short order.

:D:D

htw

Fuck it, your right HTW.

agree

I was curious how a "no keys/flags required" server would be. I know most older keys are no longer needed based off levels, but I personally think being able to raid any game content after reaching a certain level w/o forcing people to do flagging/keying would be interesting. Basically, allow Solteris once youre level 75, MMM/Crystallos at 80, and any SoD raid once 85 or even 80 on the lower raids with Discord Tower being 85 required.

I like the great ones idea myself

50aas for all

Hell just give everyone on every current server 50aas at lvl 51 to other than that who cares. Dont forget to also give those 50aas to everyone well over 51 as well SOE.

i dont get why so many are going for 51/50, seems retarded to me? just a couple day head start really? pointless imo..

Somehow I knew it would look like this lol. I didnt expect so much support for the 51/50 tho.

I voted who gives a fuck :p

Personally, I think SoE is wasting time with this shit..AGAIN. They could be working on fixing the game, but instead they're busy doing this shit to get old players to come back. From what I've seen, most people who come back just because of progressive servers or other incentives like this, only come back for a few months and then leave again. It doesn't really benefit the game at all. While improving the game mechanics would definitely help.

Just my 2cp.

It doesn't really benefit the game at all. While improving the game mechanics would definitely help.

The problem, my friend, is your operating under a very misguided assumption:

That SOE gives a rat fuck about the game, its mechanics or the people that play it.

If they can pull some fag trick to sqeeze out a few bucks from a few more saps. You better believe they are going to do it.

I bet the SOE "Dev Team" actually consists of three poorly paid guys in a broom closet somewhere with one computer to share between them on the programming/development side of the house. While, on the legal/marketing side of the house they have 50 offices with faggity little bean counters and pole smoking lawyers figuring out how to fuck you up the ass an keep you begging for more.

(and of course the CS Dept is in India somewhere.)

Yea, my point was that if they fixed a lot of the bugs, maybe more people would come back to the game and actually stay. Overall, increasing their revenue more so than a new server. :)

Unfortunately they clearly do not see it that way over at SOE.

Raiding

Yea no keys flags, or min raid amounts, I know at 85 I could handle the Frost Aug drop raids with 2 groups but you need 3 to get the raid! Or is there a way around that??

1 more

I agree, have they fixed the broken progression quest for SoD...NO...They force us to use exploits just to be able to progress...l.