So what's the latest?

Chase369

Slayer of Face!
Reaction score
Coming back after a 3 year break. Heard Sony's kung fu got strong against detecting us. Anyone able to point me in the direction of a good thread to read about what not to do? Before I left /gate, succor, fade, warp etc... was cool as long as you weren't a dumbass using it.
Also any tips that would help?

Don't warp, gate, instantcamp, succor, fade, set your runspeed too high, gank, fartaunt, ghost, switch, or eat Grape Nuts.

They've been going through waves of detections/bans. There are some threads about keeping track of when the ban waves are occurring, and consequently, what the suspected time frame of their monitoring of logs was. As such, you can't really be sure when the monitoring starts, since the ban waves don't happen until sometime after. This is all to say, active hacks aren't as safe as they used to be because of this uncertainty. If you go crazy with them, don't do it without being mentally prepared for a ban. Heck, if you use them moderately, be prepared to pay the price. Others may be able to testify as to how much they use active hacks and get away with it.

The compile shows the risk levels for each plugin, and what is active and what is passive. Certain active hacks are more severe than others, and all are risky to some level. As in the past, the passive hacks are safe as long as you don't get a player reporting you for knowing what's up.

I hope I didn't misspeak anything, but this is my best analysis of the situation.

All of that aside, there are still plenty of things MQ2 (and especially the mmobugs compile) are useful for. As an example, Petesampras has made a wonderful nearly-universal botting macro that is reasonably easy to set up. You'll see it stickied in the macros section.

fartaunt? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHQA

its naw like you need warp or zone with easymode shards landing next to all zones pretty much lol

Running 8-10 toons in Heart of Fear sub zones is not fun, you literally need coh at your disposal.

Pete's Bot Mac makes Level / AA exp life lot more eaiser..