Skillcast macro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi,

Would like to know what code to add or if someone can modify the skillcast macro to have a delay ?

so , for example, I can have my ranger cast his damage shield every 15 mins ?

I use the skill cast macro on my alt's all the time and think it's great , just figure it would be easier to add a 15 min delay to it then use a more complex macro.

I would only be using it to cast ds on my bard while I use my bard to level my new baby cleric. Figure it would be a lot easier to let the ranger sit there auto foraging and every 15 mins have him apply ds too the bard then alt tabbing back and forth to keep it refreshed.

thanks !!

Heres a dsrecast macro i just whipped up rather than edit the skill up macro. You never know if you want to use it later sometime.

Code:
|dsrecast.mac
|
|Edit the declare lines to your specific needs. If no 2nd person to cast DS on set target2 to NULL.
|Set dsspellgem to your damageshield spellgem number only.
|Set waittime to the duration you would like to pause between recasts.
|1m = 1 minute, 15m = 15 minutes, 90s = 90 seconds, etc.

sub main
	/declare target1 	string 	outer UberRanger
	/declare target2 	string 	outer NULL
	/declare dsspellgem 	int 	outer 1
	/declare waittime 	string 	outer 15m

:mainloop
		/tar pc ${target1}
		/cast ${dsspellgem}
		/delay 10s
		/if (${target2.Equal[NULL]}) /goto :waittime
		/tar pc ${target2}
		/cast ${dsspellgem}
		/delay 10s
	:waittime
		/delay ${waittime}
		/goto :mainloop
/end

sweet, thanks again Z

I'll give it a try later on tonight when I get the chance to play.

thanks !!

Doug said:
Hi,

Would like to know what code to add or if someone can modify the skillcast macro to have a delay ?

so , for example, I can have my ranger cast his damage shield every 15 mins ?

I use the skill cast macro on my alt's all the time and think it's great , just figure it would be easier to add a 15 min delay to it then use a more complex macro.

I would only be using it to cast ds on my bard while I use my bard to level my new baby cleric. Figure it would be a lot easier to let the ranger sit there auto foraging and every 15 mins have him apply ds too the bard then alt tabbing back and forth to keep it refreshed.

thanks !!

In the furture if you want to add a delay, its simple really. First go through the code and find the spell gem you will be using and right below it you would add /delay 900. which would be 15 minutes.

Awesome thanks... I figured it wouldn't be too hard to add a delay into the skillcast macro , I am a code dummy though. I think it might be time I put the effort into learning how to write macro's =)

Thanks both of you for the help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.