shared bank

eminem121416

Reaction score
Is there still stuff that can transfer nodrops in shared bank? or its ban cause i heard alot were doing it a few months ago and nothing was happening

yup was fun transfering my krossmaul to a 85 alt, my tower gear to a bot..
jk i never did this.

I miss just being able to put a item on the cursor right click, left click on a crimson potion and giving no drop/trade items to shared bank/anyone.

Not sure if that was recent, but nodrop was fixed back in what? 2006?

Big sweeping of banned folks over that.

I did this once, long ago. Used the whole left click right click method. Got a tell from a GM about ten minutes later letting me know why I was being banned.

I did this once, long ago. Used the whole left click right click method. Got a tell from a GM about ten minutes later letting me know why I was being banned.

10 min? Ouch

I did this Waaaaaaay back when. I think pre kunark maybe, but you could hand no drop items to NPC or wild animals and it would still end up in their inventory. So hand the DE clicky mask to 'a Black Wolf' then have someone else kill it and loot it.

Brutal, I never got caught using it while it lasted. I cant remember exactly when it was 2005-2006? Was during OOW expansion.

There was one fairly recently I believe. People were selling XP pots and transfering them via a no drop bug. I think it got a bunch of people suspended/banned too.

i was doing exp pots for my alts about 10-12 months ago, got a 2 week ban but still had a hundred exp pots on the chars when account was back :)

yup was fun transfering my krossmaul to a 85 alt, my tower gear to a bot..
jk i never did this.

I miss just being able to put a item on the cursor right click, left click on a crimson potion and giving no drop/trade items to shared bank/anyone.

That was what started the ball rolling for me to coming here. Used that method then it got nerfed. Was fun while it lasted.