Settings not being saved

sylkkdaskr

Reaction score
When I use melee or autogroup or any other plugin, the settings arent being saved.

For example

/melee backstab on

will give me

::backstab (0) [ON/OFF]?.

if i autogroup a toon i

/autogroup add "toonname"

it works for that session. However, if I log off the name does not get saved. Any suggestions?

/melee backstab on save

or

/melee skill on
/melee skill on
/melee skill on
/melee save

/melee backstab on save

or

/melee skill on
/melee skill on
/melee skill on
/melee save

Well that did not work, but, when i went in manually and changed the ini, it started working. It seems my copy of MQ or whatever is not writing to the ini. It worked without a hitch with the UF client. I just recently went to SoD. I did not have to do anything special for the UF version to save or use my commands for various plugins. This is odd.

But upon manually entering and saving the ini , as I said it worked.

The new problem (well actually old) is that stick isnt working on one of my titanium clients. I made a post once about it, but on titanium it seems stick only works on one of my characters. That is it. Regardless of what computer I use. ToonA /stick works. Any other toon other than ToonA stick will not work on titanium. SoD stick will work. But the thing is i have two boxes one running 4 copies and SoD, and a diff running 2 with TiT (because it has less horsepower than the main one). And ToonA and ToonB are on that one. But I have to use /follow for ToonB because it will not Stick. I can log any other toon on to that computer and /stick will not work, only on ToonA.

You need = signs for options. Example: /melee backstab=on save

I have stick on titanium on the todo, and apologize for the delay on looking at it, but due to the small number of EMU clients for our members, it takes a lower priority. I'll get to it soon as I can.

htw

You need = signs for options. Example: /melee backstab=on save

I have stick on titanium on the todo, and apologize for the delay on looking at it, but due to the small number of EMU clients for our members, it takes a lower priority. I'll get to it soon as I can.

htw

oh no rushes or anything. i wasnt trying to insinuate anything. ive resorted to 5boxing on one computer and just using the one that sticks works for titanium on the other. heh. although it woiuld eventually make it much easier on me if that stick issue gets fixed.

Im going to try the = thing right now. thanks for the update.