Setting zone waypoints on progression

skidmachine

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi guys, hoping someone can help me out with this... I am playing on progression. This has worked for me with no issues on the regular servers.

Ex. there is a certain place in a zone i want my chars to zone into..ex Kithicor. I will place a waypoint by doing a "/zone setwp wp1" command with one of my toons and then with a toon not in that zone I will "/zone Kithicor wp1"

This doesn't seem to be working on progression and toons are just popping up in the regular zone in spots or in some cases the zone succor point (that's bad). Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I'll roll up some toons on that server, and get it tested quick as I can. I'll get back to you as soon as I know what the issue is.

htw

Holy shit, you can set waypoints? This is F'ing amazing.

Can't wait to hear! haha

I noticed this very same issue 2 days ago on fippy progression server.

I zoned in with a 55 toon to charasis who was flagged, and then went to the only safe spot location i knew of .. ( zone in ... above the tip of the roof where the 2 zone in spawns can't see you ... 0, 0, 85 )

/zone setwp roof

Flipped to my other account, another toon that was flagged, on same computer, using same mq2 files, and did a /zone charasis roof.

Toon zoned in but to the default zone in location and got b-smacked. I had to end up setting a inside zone waypoint on the other toon that was at the safespot location using /waypoint add roof. Then swapping back to the toon and /warp wp roof.... and fade.

was a pain in the ass.... but it definately was not letting me /zone to the set waypoint.

well fuck me, no shit u can specify

that would save me going under the world in a few zones

i think i wanted to ask but said F it

so after u set your personal waypoints when ever u zone in thats where u will zone at?