server transfer

doa

Reaction score
if i havent ever transfered a toon to a different server is there a way to transfer a toon to a different server for free?

Only if said toon was previously on Legends or one of the Zeks before they got merged, etc.

no but i believe when underfoot comes out or somewhere around then they are reducing the cost to $25. They have server transfer item on beta server so im sure it will hit live when its ready.

If you cant wait go here:

http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/character_services.vm

Make sure your logged off when you do it as its instant and will fail if your logged in. Right now it costs $50. You cant get it free.

bummer thought there was a way to petition or somethin

thanks for the replies guys

'petition method' just refers to what you do when you've used your instant up (can only use instant once every 6 months)

With the potions so far is there still a lot of red tape or is it like

click pot
put in name/gender/race preference
viola

im just wondering if this will make it easier

With the potions so far is there still a lot of red tape or is it like

click pot
put in name/gender/race preference
viola

im just wondering if this will make it easier

Its pretty much is "viola" but wouldn't help in this case pretty sure that a char is individually tracked.

thought every server that merged had the ability to server transfer for free

Can't speak to the free server transfer, but /changename will work for all those toons (allow you to change your name for free).

AFAIK, they only honor those free namechanges from ancient server merges if said merge changed your ruleset (i.e. you ended up on Zek from a pre-merge PvP server or if you got booted from Legends). But you might be able to get a nice CS rep to do you one better if you tried a few times.

Anyone know if there's any kind of time limit on a namechange? I bought a toon like 2 years ago and paid for a server change. I was kind of scared to do the auto-name change since I was paranoid about buying a toon so I never used it. Two years later I wouldn't mind changing the name but now I'm wondering if the option ever expires....?