Selling Plat?

Sab0t8ge

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Whats the safest way to transfer/give sold plat to people? Just giving it straight up you'd probably get flagged & banned?

Couple threads on this

I think there was a fairly recent thread on this . . . basically the consensus was stay out of the bazaar, pok, or guild lobby and you are probably OK. But for large amounts I would still go somewhere remote and /split if you can or at least trade some items.

Has anyone got in trouble recently for buying/selling plat?

I thought they had stopped cracking down on it awhile ago?

I've traded millions of plat in pok, bazaar and lobby and nothing has happened.

I'd stay away from exchanging plat in the baz, other than that....I trade mucho plat in other zonez, with no problem for over a year now. Only had problems in the BAZAAR only....Do not use Trader to exchange plat, stay out of the Baz for saftey.

Sell plat

Best way to sell/purchase plat is NOT in bazaar or PoK and sell an item or purchase an item of trivial value. Hard for anyone to do anything when buying or selling an item no matter its value. Value is in the eye of the beholder. ;) Hope this helps.

Best way to sell/purchase plat is NOT in bazaar or PoK and sell an item or purchase an item of trivial value. Hard for anyone to do anything when buying or selling an item no matter its value. Value is in the eye of the beholder. ;) Hope this helps.

This isn't true. Ask all the people in the bazaar selling water flasks for 1 mil plat who got busted.