Scammed - SirPlank

Hydrocan

Spammer
Reaction score
Well, I'm known in the sellers section by many, I've sold and bought a lot of accounts here usually with no problem.

I bought this ranger a few weeks, I had a WTB posted about it, got a PM from SirPlank saying his friend saw the post on the site and that he had a ranger for sale. 33k, 5k ac, 6k AA's, perfect right? Logged in checked it all, no CC ever used on the account the guy said, brand new account. So great, got the account everything was good.

This was 3 weeks ago, this morning I go to log on, PW is changed, haven't heard anything from the guy - Called him, ignoring my calls, emailed, nothing.

His email is illicit.monkey@gmail.com

I'm going to try and hop in SOE Live chat and see if I can do anything to get it back but I'm pissed watch out for this guy.

Due to this, SirPlank's Marketplace access will be removed. Read the rules people. No friends can buy/sell in the marketplace unless they have a subscription here.

HydroCan, let me know how things go on this.

If yours was the only card on the account, you can call up SoE and deal with it that way as well. They're generally very good in working with people who give them money. So at least you can get that account back since you're not going to see the money.