Say2play, anyone?

monsoon11

Reaction score
Just wondering if any use the Say2Play voice reconition software. i was thinking of trying it out to make some things even easier lol. From the looks of it everything looks good for a " at the keys " type of player.

This program will effectively make me even more fat and lazy than I already am. I like it.

as long as it recognizes my hoarse post-bong-hit voice as well as pre-bong-hit voice im sold! 1 ticket to lazy-town please :D

Yea wasnt sure if many knew about it so figured i'd test it out. Using the Free trial atm it seems to work well.

Yea wasnt sure if many knew about it so figured i'd test it out. Using the Free trial atm it seems to work well.

Do you just say the number corrosponding to the button you wan to push? Would feel retarded saying "One. two-two-two-five-nine-two-two-two-off" move to next mob "One. two-two-two-five-two-two" etc. haha.

Haha if that's the case I can see it now...."cast 10 cast 10 cast 10 CAST 10.....shit I'm dead" haha

I don't use it (yet), but both EQ and EQ2 are listed in the pre-supported game template list. Not sure what templates they have, but with the ability to use custom voice commands, I'm sure you could easily do some nifty stuff:

"Evac!" --> /cast "Succor"
"Quarken is a noob" --> /tar Quarken; /cast "Granvida Rk. III"
"Buff" --> /rt; /pause 10; /tt Inc buffs, /cast whatever

Not sure whether they only support binding keys to commands (Tab, Ctrl+Shift+up, whatever), or whether you can use more advanced things like /cast, /gate, etc. With custombind I'm sure you could do even fancier things. Going to dl the free trial now.

Do you just say the number corrosponding to the button you wan to push? Would feel retarded saying "One. two-two-two-five-nine-two-two-two-off" move to next mob "One. two-two-two-five-two-two" etc. haha.

Can make any key what ever you want to say to use it.

lol yea... if you wanted.

I am so testing this out tonight on their free trial. I'm going to make non-sensical words and string them together while leaving the bedroom door open so everyone can hear it.

Taking this a step further, if I can figure it out i'll set up my laptops webcam to record me after I get it set up to play/broadcast swearing up a storm blurting racial slurs for a bit for giggles.

I am so testing this out tonight on their free trial. I'm going to make non-sensical words and string them together while leaving the bedroom door open so everyone can hear it.

Taking this a step further, if I can figure it out i'll set up my laptops webcam to record me after I get it set up to play/broadcast swearing up a storm blurting racial slurs for a bit for giggles.

That would turn me on , watching you in front of your computer swearing in your bedroom

My only concern is how it performs while two, three, or even nineteen boxing. I don't have a mic to test it myself, so if anyone boxes that is using it, let us know =)

Zaj

lol this has CRAZY potential... my wife would probably kill me though if I was yelling this stuff in our living room (where the comp is). It opens up interesting afk macroing potential with this software and a tape recorder tho! :p Don't even need MQ anymore!

Yea, I wanna know how this works out too lol, would be interesting

pretty cool

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCAKf8acYOw[/ame]

Used it last night for awhile. For MMO's it's... not so great. It works don't get me wrong, but I was barking orders a lot more than I should have. Vocally you have to be pretty clear to make sure it uses the right command.

Couldn't figure out how on the trial to assign my own keys to voice, but it may just be a trial limitation.

On FPS on the other hand... it made swapping weapons very direct and reloading much simpler!

Overall not bad at all, but it would have limited application for extended use as your voice may go out yelling at it when it swaps to the wrong item/weapon in the heat of battle.

On the screen where you pick the game click on EQ then you see the 2 guns crossed click on that then you can customize all your keys. Then delete any keys you wont use and change the commands so they dont get mixed up with each other. i have used it for a day and half and I have been working the kinks out as i go but its working great with MQ.

The real key is to customized the keys and yes you can do it in the free trial.