Sandy Hook Conspiracy

I'm still waiting for the FIRST tragedy which NOBODY claims to have been the result of a conspiracy. Cuz some time or other there MUST be something bad that happens whose cause is "right there", plain as the nose on your face, and everyone---liberal, conservative, pro-gun, anti-gun, pro-life, pro-choice, whatever---all agree had no conspiratorial components involved PRIOR, DURING and AFTER.

Probably ain't gonna happen tho...

I'm still waiting for the FIRST tragedy which NOBODY claims to have been the result of a conspiracy. Cuz some time or other there MUST be something bad that happens whose cause is "right there", plain as the nose on your face, and everyone---liberal, conservative, pro-gun, anti-gun, pro-life, pro-choice, whatever---all agree had no conspiratorial components involved PRIOR, DURING and AFTER.

Probably ain't gonna happen tho...

This thought had crossed my mind, but the only responsible thing to do is to check everything (this shouldn't be seen as disrespectful to families who lost loved ones). People will go to any extreme to gain a little bit more power, and as JJ said, all it takes are loyalists. We should imagine any way possible that the government could use something to their advantage, whether it be to take weapons, spread fear, incite civil war, there are motives for any of these. I'm not saying to adamantly believe stuff on little evidence, but our duty is to keep the government from getting in a position where they can take away our freedom and proper care should be taken towards that end: in the form of research, transparent government, limited government, and defense individual liberty.

One of the most upsetting things to me is that the whole nation is ignorant of Thomas Paine and the other fathers' views on government. We forgotten why we left Britain.

Last edited:
There is no point in arguing the facts with people like this. They will bend everything and anything. Its very sad that people believe the nut jobs like Alex Jones. I'm sure if Alex Jones was in the middle of the shooting he would still say it was fake and that it didn't happen because the blood spurting out of the children wasn't coming out how physics would suggest. Does our government lie? Sure they do, they lie every time they are due to be reelected or elected the first time. Is every single incident that happens in the USA something done by the government? Absolutely not, believe it or not the really messed up and crazy people out there that do this stuff wouldn't be able to get into the government because they are crack pots that finally snap. Their reality is not the same as ours, and we will never understand why they do it. To try and blame government just because you are afraid they will take your guns is just stupid. Fight them in the supreme court if they manage to pass anything that restricts firearms, but for the love of God stop spreading these stupid lies and acting like these children where not murdered by someone who simply snapped.

How could they make a better USA? Lets see put their efforts into real reporting? Not distorting the views and actually getting the truth out to the world? Liberal media is really bias and always slants things, but the right wing nuts are more than 100x worse at it. I remember when President Bush almost choked to death on that pretzel, I had a right wing nut friend say that the democrats made the bag to have a harder than normal pretzel in it trying to kill him so they could control the US.

There is no point in arguing the facts with people like this. They will bend everything and anything. Its very sad that people believe the nut jobs like Alex Jones. I'm sure if Alex Jones was in the middle of the shooting he would still say it was fake and that it didn't happen because the blood spurting out of the children wasn't coming out how physics would suggest. Does our government lie? Sure they do, they lie every time they are due to be reelected or elected the first time. Is every single incident that happens in the USA something done by the government? Absolutely not, believe it or not the really messed up and crazy people out there that do this stuff wouldn't be able to get into the government because they are crack pots that finally snap. Their reality is not the same as ours, and we will never understand why they do it. To try and blame government just because you are afraid they will take your guns is just stupid. Fight them in the supreme court if they manage to pass anything that restricts firearms, but for the love of God stop spreading these stupid lies and acting like these children where not murdered by someone who simply snapped.

How could they make a better USA? Lets see put their efforts into real reporting? Not distorting the views and actually getting the truth out to the world? Liberal media is really bias and always slants things, but the right wing nuts are more than 100x worse at it. I remember when President Bush almost choked to death on that pretzel, I had a right wing nut friend say that the democrats made the bag to have a harder than normal pretzel in it trying to kill him so they could control the US.

Our Government uses to many Covert Ops under the disguise of National Security. Until they operate more open and honest, People will dis trust.

You talk about REAL reporting? Come the fuck on. Show me one actually well reported article from a major news venue in the last 10 years +.

Has anyone in the news media gotten a hold of any of the school's security footage to actually verify this actually happened?

Has anyone in the news media gotten a hold of any of the school's security footage to actually verify this actually happened?

I have been waiting for this very thing to be released myself. Nothing gory, just a little video evidence and I'm happy.

I hate it when zealot conspiracy theorists scrape for every bit of 'fact' they can get and make youtube videos without being willing to toss out some ideas which are too loose to even discuss.

Crazy people do crazy things like this. You won't find anyone who disagrees with you on that point. The government does sneaky, sneaky things. You probably won't find anyone who disagrees with you on that point. Both options should be considered.

As for distrusting the government when they suggest taking guns, I think that's a very good thing to consider the motives of. As I said earlier and will always say, our founding fathers had a huge distrust of government. I wouldn't want to risk letting something like an actual gun ban get to the point that it needs to go to the supreme court.

I hate it when zealot conspiracy theorists scrape for every bit of 'fact' they can get and make youtube videos without being willing to toss out some ideas which are too loose to even discuss.

Crazy people do crazy things like this. You won't find anyone who disagrees with you on that point. The government does sneaky, sneaky things. You probably won't find anyone who disagrees with you on that point. Both options should be considered.

As for distrusting the government when they suggest taking guns, I think that's a very good thing to consider the motives of. As I said earlier and will always say, our founding fathers had a huge distrust of government. I wouldn't want to risk letting something like an actual gun ban get to the point that it needs to go to the supreme court.

It already did back in 2010. They ruled that hunting guns, small fire arms, shotguns, and rifles for sport are guaranteed under the constitution. Atleast that's how the majority justices ruled on it. They also ruled that the government can regulate automatic rifles extended magazines etc.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2001003,00.html

Last edited:
It already did back in 2010. They ruled that hunting guns, small fire arms, shotguns, and rifles for sport are guaranteed under the constitution. Atleast that's how the majority justices ruled on it. They also ruled that the government can regulate automatic rifles extended magazines etc.

Now they are after SEMI-Automatic rifles, so i guess they are adding terminology to the regulations as they demonize anything that could be politically advantageous.

Last edited: