Safety Plugin

skidmachine

Lifetimer
Reaction score
would it be possible for a plugin like MQ2PCSafety to be updated for a custom Radius/Zradius instead of zone wide?

and if not a plugin, does anyone have a macro that functions properly that does the same thing?

and if not a plugin, does anyone have a macro that functions properly that does the same thing?
mq2bot has some safety functions in it that people didnt provide feedback for, so i never made them do anything but spit out a message.

Command: /safetycheck

it should give you a warning when a known GM shows up, someone sends you a /tell, if you get summoned, if someone warps onto you, or if you get too far away from camp, ie a gm controlled npc. a pcradius check would be easy enough to add in. if you are willing to provide feedback to its operational readiness then i can further develop it.

Yes, I'd be on board for sure, hopefully you'd be able to set up what you want the plugin to do when an unsafe condition is found?

mq2bot has some safety functions in it that people didnt provide feedback for, so i never made them do anything but spit out a message.

it should give you a warning when a known GM shows up, someone sends you a /tell, if you get summoned, if someone warps onto you, or if you get too far away from camp, ie a gm controlled npc. a pcradius check would be easy enough to add in. if you are willing to provide feedback to its operational readiness then i can further develop it.

Yes, I'd be on board for sure, hopefully you'd be able to set up what you want the plugin to do when an unsafe condition is found?

That would be correct. Right now i need it verified that the detections for each scenario works as intended, then i will let you designate a command for each type of event that would get executed.