Running forward after zoneing

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonestand

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I have noticed that my toons Run forward every time they zone then warp back to the spot they zoned in at, even if its a legal zone It does this. Any Idea what is causing this and is this happning to anyone else? Seems to be a big red flag that will be noticed eventualy. Thanks

It's been happening to me lately, it's kinda dangerous because I had it aggro mobs twice on me so far. One in Qvic and other in Illsalin.

Look into this, it was just tested. I tested this with a few others. Its something to do with MQ. I know exactly what your talking about. Dunno if its with all MQ users or just this version from this website, but when you zone in, to another person it looks like u run forward and warp back to zone in point. I have unloaded MQ and zoned in, didnt happen. Loaded MQ and it happend. Had someone that i know who doesnt have mq...they zoned fine.

Try unloading MQ2MMOBugsTools. Something in there might be doing it.

Let me know how it goes.

Fry.

It is mmobugstools.

Its the safety feature for the speed. Its on at all times. The plugin needs changed where this check only works if you have actually hit /speed X not while speed is inactive.

Also the no interupt part of MMOBugstools causes your toon to do a 180 then go back to its current h eading position every cast. You cant see it yourself but others can if you have the nointerupt turned on.

Frankly i dont like all that stuff in 1 plugin its to complicated.

Those for sure are 2 kinks that need worked out.

Pepper said:
It is mmobugstools.

Its the safety feature for the speed. Its on at all times. The plugin needs changed where this check only works if you have actually hit /speed X not while speed is inactive.

Also the no interupt part of MMOBugstools causes your toon to do a 180 then go back to its current h eading position every cast. You cant see it yourself but others can if you have the nointerupt turned on.

Frankly i dont like all that stuff in 1 plugin its to complicated.

Those for sure are 2 kinks that need worked out.

I've been getting similar type weirdness .. if I use speed and then get on my horse it jacks my horses speed. .. Also when mobs hit me some times it warps me half way across the zone. Very weird, but funny.

-Drak

I thank you guys for looking at this. This scares me cause its a big sighn saying im mQing when the Muggles (non mq2ers lol) Finally figure out why certin people are doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.