rogue, zerk, shammy, necro, bard

johnny25

Premium Member
Reaction score
hey guys, looking to find a good INI to box these toon. I am horrible at code and would love some help please.

I don't get why people don't research just a little bit to see if they could find the answer. This question continually gets asked when there's an answer right there.

I am going to assume that you mean .ini to box those toons as in, something to help you play those classes.

Please make your way over here to MMOBugs Wiki

Take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with what mq2 is about.

Once you are done with that part, head on over here.... Plugin List - MMOBugs Wiki to see what is offered.

Lastly, you will see the answer you are looking for right about here.... MQ2Bot - MMOBugs Wiki spend some time researching the answer to the question you seek.

I am sorry if I sound cynical or rude. But I don't see why people don't read the instructions on how to use something when it's right there. I get posting right off the bat might get your answer quicker, but honestly, it doesn't. And it makes grumpy old men like myself post things like this. :(

Merry Christmas!

Johnny has been a member since 2007. Not sure that he's been active the entire time. But that's what he's showing.

Some tips for the future aside from what was provided by Rujah is to provide more information for what you're looking for.

INI are settings for some macro or plugin. You've not mentioned anything specific that you're wanting an INI for. Is it for a macro? If so, which macro are you wanting an INI for? Is it a Plugin? If so, which plugin?

Some plugins facilitate other plugins or macros. Such as MQ2Melee, MQ2Cast, MQ2MoveUtils, MQ2Nav etc. All of these are typically used as required plugins for other macros or plugins.

Which plugin/macro is it that you're trying to get to work well for boxing.

I get Rujah's annoyance. But all his recommendations were valid suggestions. But with more information more specific to your situation you're likely to get a more informed response.