ROF New Powersource

Matthinson

Reaction score
Xorbb's Caged Hatred. Ive seen links of it, and been told it drops off nameds in Xorbb, I have been farming every named here for the past month except the dt aura mob that ive killed twice. I have yet to see it drop once, and I'm always keeping in hold with groups to see if it drops and no one i know has got one. Any idea where it really drops or is it just that rare? im assuimg its from raids possibly.

Its out there, rare spawn but here's the thing.....what do you do when it runs out? farm more? not like other ps's that I m aware of that can be player made if its a mob drop....hella lotta work to keep them in stock per say.

I've gotten 1. It is a 1% chance to drop off any named. Kill 100 named and you MIGHT see one--rgn still a factor.

ps

it would be the only ps id use for raids, and sure old pure for groups / etc / ill farm forever for them for raids ;)

What are the stats given for this powersource, not finding anything when doing a search for it.

Not many of them on Magelo but for 100 purity:

AC: 25
HP: 125
Mana: 125
End: 125

STR: 15+2
STA: 15
INT: 15+2
WIS: 15+2
AGI: 15+2
DEX: 15+2
CHA: 15

Heal Amount: 5
Spell Dmg : 5

There is also a tier 1 powersource, atleast there was in beta. I am not sure if it ever went live.

Anyone who uses one full time is an idiot due to its rarity. I'd use it for a magelo padder only and use my every day PS on raids and whatnot.

These probably wouldnt be to bad if they could be traded, but ive heard they are no drop which is dumb.

there tradeable and i believe they have a retarded high amount of energy on them

Yeah really all its useful for is Magelo padding nothing more really. Its drop rate to "farm" it is obscene.

Someone said there were new tradeskill PS's. Anyone know the names or stats on those?

I have the one from King Xorbb, I use it for raids and then take it off and use the old ones for grouping. The energy it has on it seems to be a lot, as it still shows 99% energy and I have used it a lot now.

They are tradable and drop from any named it seems but are ultra rare. I have seen 2 and I basicly only xp in king xorbb.