Rof going live on EMU, is there a build for it?

We need the eqgame.exe date and we should be able to find an old build for it. We would have it, just have to dig it up.

Fry,
How can I get the date of the exe? I forget lol. I should still have all the offset software, ill dig through it and see if I can find it.

Last edited:
Quite a while back, I set up loader & server to be able to do ROF, but a client was never standardized with emu community. Since it looks like they did that, we can fork that build off.

I'll get on it and get it installed & tested, let you all know when done

htw

Quite a while back, I set up loader & server to be able to do ROF, but a client was never standardized with emu community. Since it looks like they did that, we can fork that build off.

I'll get on it and get it installed & tested, let you all know when done

htw

Thanks HTW :)

Thank you sir, I'll see if I can't test tonight.

I have my own custom built EQ EMU server running Underfoot at the moment. I haven't upgraded/built the RoF version yet. I need to get a copy of the client for that release. Did you say the current Steam version works with the RoF EQEMU?

I know the stormhaven server is up and running on RoF, all I know though. The emu forum may provide more info.

Will need a client release that is available to general populace though - otherwise it's really not useful.

I did follow that post link, then only downloads I see are to install it for TDS.

htw

I was able to grab the steam version the other day that is not TDS. I believe its the correct RoF version but I need to verify.

I downloaded the free to play Rof version from Steam. It is the right version. I was able to login and play on Stormhaven emu server with it.

Last edited:
Here's what it comes down to:

1) In order to provide an installation, it needs a readily available source for the common populace (such as torrents, dvd, etc. for Titanium, SOF, SOD, UF).
2) Then I make up a loader/release that deals with only that release that anyone can get (e.g., ROF).

Without that commonality, there is not going to be a release, although we would be glad to provide a patch free version based on your eqgame.exe date (use the utility to report your date).

htw

Here's what it comes down to:

1) In order to provide an installation, it needs a readily available source for the common populace (such as torrents, dvd, etc. for Titanium, SOF, SOD, UF).
2) Then I make up a loader/release that deals with only that release that anyone can get (e.g., ROF).

Without that commonality, there is not going to be a release, although we would be glad to provide a patch free version based on your eqgame.exe date (use the utility to report your date).

htw

eqgame.exe version : May 10 2013 23:30:08
testeqgame.exe version : May 10 2013 23:30:08

Will need a client release that is available to general populace though - otherwise it's really not useful.

I did follow that post link, then only downloads I see are to install it for TDS.

htw

Hi HTW,
There are 2 options in that link, F2P or TDS. Our server just switched over to this client today. EMU is making a big push to swap to this from UF.

Oh HTW, would you have the RoF Sars UI for that version?

May 10 2013 23:30:08
Found one that works

Last edited:
Ok, build seems to be working. Auto login is not working as far as selecting server. Used name and number and both failed. RoF is still a little unstable so waiting for them to fix a few things then I can test further.

Ok, got it from steam, verified it's the may 10th 2013 one. Let me see what I can cook up with it.

htw