REST

Status
Not open for further replies.

leemanz28

Reaction score
So would there be a way to get a plugin that can make you rest all the time ore is that timer server side

leemanz28 said:
So would there be a way to get a plugin that can make you rest all the time ore is that timer server side

I think it is serverside. I tried messing around with a docrack offset that made it so clientside thought I was ALWAYS resting 100%. I got the graphic and all in my window that I was resting, but according to the server I was not, and there was a timer that came up when I finished fighting each time, even though my graphic showed I was resting, so.

BUT that doesn't mean we won't try and find some sorta work around or something. It seems that when you are "DEBUFFED" it works (you can cast a fake spell, then click it off).

Juist throwing this out. Have mq devs made like a me.resting or something to figure out you could put in a macro.

Like Rest if my mana is 20 or have a timer that shows how long until u will be resting

The thing that prevents you from resting is a debuff that mobs set on youupon agro from what i understand. Any other kind of detrimentals active on you will also prevent you to enter OOC regen mode.

Assuming you can find a way to block the debuff or make the server believe it's gone, then you can always be in ooc mode. By ex for now, i believe that if you camp and relog (or die, rez, wait for rez effect to wear off) it will put you back to ooc mode even though you had a 5 min timer (raid encounter).

I didn't try it with /fade but i assume it would put you back instantly to resting mode.

/fade works

unless the mob has an AE then your right back in combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.