recommend any raid-specific healing macros or shits?

supertimmy

Lifetimer
Reaction score
due to a lack of healers, my guild has asked me to start playing shaman full time. i've used macros to automate the shaman before but no real mq use when i've actually played him full time other than map i suppose.

anyone have any suggestions or tips to help my raid healing? i'm thinking maybe along the line of holyshit to automate group healing (not with spiritual surge, but with blezon's). or maybe a clever macro that automates casting and targeting frozen gift and my direct heals on an xtarget i set.

open to any ideas. i don't want to automate him and watch tv, but you know, i'd take any advantage of anything i could get to be more effective. switching from tanking to healing full time is going to be a change.

Pete's /mac bot will do all of it. I am still learning a ton about it I am very new to mq2 but so far its been great for setting conditions and fantastic for Xtarget healing. My only complaint is really not with /mac bot but my limited knowledge of optimizing for faster better timed heals. And then knowing what type of spell to best put in which section so it works the best.