Ranger Epic 2.0 Last couple fights, HW and Craftmaster

shaddrach

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I am at the last two fights on this.

Craftmaster and HW

How doable is it with a single group? zwarped cleric and shammy both with about 13k mana.

Ranger 20k hps 3,3k ac all aa's
Warrior 22k hps 3.6k ac all aa's
Rogue 15k hps 2.5k ac 800 aa's
Monk 15k hps 2.2k ac 700 aa's

Cleric has every aa, shaman has all the important healing and canni ones.

Can anyone give some strats?

Craftmaster is easy with a single group provided you have mezz for the two element adds that spawn during the fight but for the moment I haven't heard of anyone being able to one group HW. HW has a nasty 10sec. or more single target stun which hits the MT pretty often and a BUTT load of Hp.s, So once the MT is stunned if you don't have another one rdy to pickup aggro quick he'll eat through the rest of the raid let alone a group fairly easily.

I'd be willing to guess you'd need at the very least two groups of very highend char.s and few bots to take down HW for now. My char.s are far from being highend and someone geared that way would I'm sure be able to give you a better idea on that part of it but I'd not risk an attempt of a single group on him unless someone knows a cheat that I've not heard of yet.

Amusing anecdote about these fights. The top guild on the server helped me get them done. We went to do HW, this was TSS era, and with the #1 Sk on our server tanking it, he went down, and we wiped. They pulled back called in another group, (had 14 people at the time) and took it down. Still lost 6 people. It's a nasty nasty fight. Craftmaster went down like a prom date, though.

I know Monk 1.0 1.5 and 2.0 are all boxable by a 80monk and a 80shaman.... ez.......

also done bard 1.0 1.5 had 4 people cuz of add's.. and 2.0 was all done 3 boxing..

havent done shaman epics yet so no clue...

but they all should be pretty much the same.. cept mabie.. cleric?

Think I will just zwarp cleric above ranger and use gk with the other 4, weaponshield and when its almost done, click bestow divine aura. That gives me over a minute to kill him. and having cleric and shammy spam heals on ranger till hes down. Ranger is by far almost a better tank than warrior. If ranger drops I will pop in warrior with defensive. That should finish him off. Esp with rogue discing backstabs and such.

I dont MB tho.

So, I know I need to have someone near him at all times or he will depop. So, maybe just adding in anti summon plugin or macro on ranger while out of combat range? while the others gk him down and cleric zwarped above ranger to heal? Since they can only summon every 6 seconds, should really conserve mana there huh?

Thoughts?

the two 2.0 fights imho that aren't groupable yet.. maybe at 85 are the final ranger and final cleric. that is HW and final ragefire.

As stated earlier the 10sec stun on ranger stinks and the adds on cleric. I used to think the cleric was tougher but we just tried the ranger again with 10 chars and that stupid stun chewed us up.

As said 2 posts up just zwarp the shaman/clr 2k. Have the warrior stay on Main guy have the ranger/monk kill the adds. then have them join in on the main guy. Thing is just keep max distance with ranger/monk when the MA gets stunned even toggle attack off if needed. The fight legit with 1 group is near impossible. Yet with toys such as zwarp you shouldnt have any real issue other then duration of the fight.

the two 2.0 fights imho that aren't groupable yet.. maybe at 85 are the final ranger and final cleric. that is HW and final ragefire.

As stated earlier the 10sec stun on ranger stinks and the adds on cleric. I used to think the cleric was tougher but we just tried the ranger again with 10 chars and that stupid stun chewed us up.

Wrong. I have 1 grouped Zordakalicus. He's kitable. We did it with 5, of which one was a boxed chanter that was dead 90% of the fight.