Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

Wow you are either hardup or just really really <did I say really> already........... Ellooooo Stoopad.........yah yah K mart sucks yah, course wopners on at 8 yah yah im not wearing my own underwear... Ur posts make me smile /snicker :D

Some one was kind enough to offer the information for FREE.

Thank you kind member.

There are two types of ways to do this. One send off an Email to the lead GM. I think that one is free of charge ;-)

Perhaps in your next book you can write:

How to learn when to keep your mouth shut, and how to hide that you're a jackass.

This is of course, after you learn how to do said things.

P.S. Do lady boy's mate with clicky girls?

Last edited:
That certainly was a shame about my private messages getting wiped clean and my post getting edited.

Last edited:
That certainly was a shame about your services and some one got caught. Still have a copy of that email if you want to see it.

Just try it and see if you get milk from a GM in your RR Instance.

Justmmo..... I sure hope said info that was sent to you works and you can make a brand new Helm for urself... Ill supply the padding for it, sounds to me like you need all the help you can get.:D

dude, I'm sorry for what I said....if you wanna toss me an email i'll send you all the info I have about RR and avoiding the lockouts. I'll even toss in the FoS3 strat. I didn't realize who you were, and i'm sorry:(

dude, I'm sorry for what I said....if you wanna toss me an email i'll send you all the info I have about RR and avoiding the lockouts. I'll even toss in the FoS3 strat. I didn't realize who you were, and i'm sorry:(

Sure send me the FoS3 info please.

apparently i missed some high drama. anyone want to summarize it for me so i dont have to read the thread?

Well i'm not the super player that has all this figured out, however, no matter what is in game it is ALL up to sony's descretion, if it is considered a "exploit" then they can opt to respond as they see fit.

The add-ons here will work for many players safely, well as long as the player is smart about use.

just my 2 cents

Zapp u are such a nerd OMG the Digz says so! /wave )

when server is down the forum looks so alive, feels like i entered those churchs

"send money to jesus" bla bla bla, you will get the super ubba cheat.