RAID STRATS!!! TYTYTY

Jenn

Lifetimer
Reaction score
For all of you that post these raid strats, I just want to say "THANKS SO MUCH!! " These strats are just as or more important to me then the hacks that we have in MMOBUGS.

I am a full time raider these days and dont get a chance to solo or really use hacks......other then warp, summon a few corpses and maps/track.

Fry, I dont want to tell you how to run your site, but for the FT raiders this info IMO, is just as or more important for some of us, then the macros and plugins that people make. If you are still doing rewards and prizes for those people, please dont forget these people here. THEY ARE MY SAVORS!! :D

Jenn

Last edited:
The Raid Strats forum was all Peppers idea so all credit goes out to him. I've never even seen half of these mobs since it's been a long time since I raided. I'm glad the forum is useful to people. Members reward nomination form should be up real soon.

Thanks guy.
Fry.

If you need any info on mobs posted PM me since i barely check the forums anymore lately. Have info on every encounter ingame as of now =]

I too would like to say thanks to everyone.

I don't use MQ, the only reason I joined was hoping the strats section was good and it has been.

While some may say the fun in is the learning, I prefer to go into an encounter with a clue.

The fun is being Uber and having a bigger E Penis.