Raid dps help

the best way to get ur guilds parses up is all in the burn order. My guild did i believe it was almost 250k dps on brath last night.

Every class has combinations of discs / abilities that pair well with other classes' stuff. Some do nearly the same thing, so hitting that particular disc when another buff with a similar effect is going won't net you the best overall effect. I think that where some of these guilds excel is knowing what works well with what, and micromanaging their burns better. For example, instead of just saying "OK hit your big discs now", the raid leader might say "OK everybody hit your first wave of discs" which have been set up previously to give the greatest possible benefit.

On a short burn where you really only have time for 1 or 2 discs, it's not as big of a deal, but on fights that get a bit longer, it can make a difference.

Also, DPS doesn't necessarily scale well from event to event for comparisons. Mobs have weaknesses to various spell and weapon types. Tyranot parses will be inflated, especially if the guild has a lot of rogues and smart zerkers, because he has a weakness to pierce damage. Instead of aiming for other guilds' goals, I think you're best off looking at what you guys are doing, and seeing trying to find room for improvement.

Another key aspect is to use lots and lots of glyphs. Average melee in my guild probably blows between 15 and 24 aa worth of glyphs on a given night.

Yeah I know you don't want to hear it but i've been building group makeups for years for guilds. It all depends on the group makeup.

Bard songs make a huge difference on melee dps and casters.

I've been in guilds were every raid mob 1 shaman is set for doing lynks or whoever you spell it for the entire fight down all the groups since it is TGB spell.

Zerkers coordinate their mgb buff warcry

Shaman, and bards use thier epics,

Rangers use mgb's

Parses help weed the people doing low DPS. Ask their class leader to get with the person and see what they are doing or see what they can do to improve. Most times that makes a huge difference and helping a fellow class members on it.