Ragefire Server Opens May 20!

JimJohnson

Forum Jackass
Reaction score
https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/ragefire-server-opens-may-20.220298/

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 the Ragefire server will become available to players!

QUOTE]

I've already wrote all of my progression leveling/farming scripts using p1999 as a test bed :)

1-35 completely autonomous.

I've already wrote all of my progression leveling/farming scripts using p1999 as a test bed :)

on a server with 3k people want to know the odds of being reported ? :rolleyes:

You're such a ray of sunshine.

:) Keeping it real :rolleyes: Every newbie zone will be packed 50 + people in every instance of them not going to go unnoticed. Waiting a week or 2 would be the best way to avoid this.

You're such a ray of sunshine.

:) Keeping it real :rolleyes: Every newbie zone will be packed 50 + people in every instance of them not going to go unnoticed. Waiting a week or 2 would be the best way to avoid this.

What is wrong with pointing out facts of life?

I am all for no progression, i miss those vernant days.

The likelihood of me being caught is slim, as it uses routes that 90% of people will never EVER use.

and if there is someone, I'll still have view of my monitor.

The likelihood of me being caught is slim, as it uses routes that 90% of people will never EVER use.

and if there is someone, I'll still have view of my monitor.

With 40 zones, and 4000 people, its going to be hard to NOT run into people until past Kunark. Being why EQ was a group game to start, every zone you found 20 new peoples

If it works in oasis/unrest/karnors for p99, which are super populated and people get butthurt there, it'll be just fine.

If i do get reported, i'll still be at the pc, I just don't have to touch the controls.

If it works in oasis/unrest/karnors for p99, which are super populated and people get butthurt there, it'll be just fine.

If i do get reported, i'll still be at the pc, I just don't have to touch the controls.

the red might pose an issue for you. Also P99 is not what you consider super populated with maybe 1k players max.

I still can't decide what to play. I was gonna box 3, but decided to go a little less crazy and just do 1. Decided Bard, then heard SK Harm touch was broken, so while only 1k damage at level 50, there's no more limits on number of HTs a mob can get hit with. Sooooo... was back to SK main, as tanks are always nice.

But why play anything other than a Mage when we have 6 months of classic. :(

mmobugs sales should hopefully be up with the release of the server :)

Some guy on my server claims he's going to box 24. I suspect he's gonna be "using".

Hahahahaha! For sure? I was wondering if it was a joke.

Not sure I'd be advertising that in chat if I were you, even if on a different server....:eek:

hahaha yeah it was me. FV server, right?

Not really going to 24 box was just messing around in general. :)

I'm not worried if anyone asks I just say isboxer. :)

Will marketplace items be available to Ragefire? Or maybe just some of the items and not others? Wondering about xp potions mostly