Quickie Plat on Mayong starting out.

Kable

Reaction score
Just a quick tip that others Im sure have done but on the first day that Mayong opened and everyone was running around with the same colored gear I spend an hour or two running random made up alts through the slipgear macro. bank the pp, delete them, rinse and repeat.

500PP a pop.

I had 4 boxes doing this so was 2k pp a run for a few minutes of work. The zones were all empty so Never had any issues.

This helps starting out to upgrade your gear pretty fast from the flawed that you start out with. Dont forget to do the Charm of lore macro also for about 40% exp towards lvl 52 on your main toon(s) also plus the nice hp boost of the charm..

Have fun.

gm's are already onto this. i know of at least 3 people who have been suspended or banned for doing this.

I had 4 boxes doing this so was 2k pp a run for a few minutes of work. The zones were all empty so Never had any issues.

They weren't empty. I saw you doing it, as well as at least three other people. And I wasn't the only other person in the zone.

I would think that anything active on a new server would not be the brightest ideal in the world I would think the GM's would be watching their new baby like a hawk to ensure smooth launch

They aren't watching it too closely. In seb last night there was this douchebag Davidbeckham who kept warping in past the door in juggs/reets and taking our mobs, then after I finally called him out in shout instead of just tells, Two mages warped in as I was about to kill Tolapmuj.

So they aren't watching too closely, but there's 0 chance I'm running those macros right now.

From my observations of a couple new server openings there is a mad rush to control the market and you will see some dumb assed people doing some insane stuff in zones full of people. I actually took this into account when I created my characters on this server. Magex2 Wizardx2 bard Cleric. I sit on the named placeholders. But on the interest of Plat on Mayong I did this mac when zone went live twice to get some quick plat for a bazaar trader. I am now up to almost 100k from reselling stuff. Great return on investment from doing this 2 times.

I would not do this right now though. When posted as a fast way to make plat it turns into another beast altogether. When the general public bitches load enough SoE will react accordingly Slow sometimes but act they will.

Damn, 100k already? I need to start working the bazaar. lol

If people are being 100% retarded with MQ right in front of me and others, even after being called out about it in tells and (can't believe it came to this) shout, that's when I pop open the /petition window and deal with it that way. Assholes like that make it that much harder for the rest of us.

yes, in Seb, folks warp to an area, check the ph's then warp to the next.
While a group is there, with no regard.
How can people be so dumb?

It sounds like people playing on Mayong are completely retarded. I hope the GMs do some quick and dirty banning, then forget it happened.

chinese plat farming...in america.

the lazy way the fastest way...hell it was a great idea...have it scripted...its not that hard...make a toon run the mac hand the money over delete the toon...

while i must admit...i've done it...sure as hell not on mayong...but you have to figure in ignorance vs. actual gain. 1k pp is a nice thing to have when nobody has it...huh zip lol. but yes...using that macro on that server is cheating dumber...not smarter. And in the end..that is the kind of abuse that puts us all at further risk. they do not like us "abusing" eq. do what you need and get it done...cheat smarter..n have fun.

People post things like this , and they seem to forget about teh dude that posted teh shit on EQPlayers forums. Its all well and good to share , but posting it just asks for it to be nerfed in some way

People post things like this , and they seem to forget about teh dude that posted teh shit on EQPlayers forums. Its all well and good to share , but posting it just asks for it to be nerfed in some way

which would suck because these types of quests yield a lot of cool rewards. wanderlust guild is bar none best charm aug for instance.

If people are being 100% retarded with MQ right in front of me and others, even after being called out about it in tells and (can't believe it came to this) shout, that's when I pop open the /petition window and deal with it that way. Assholes like that make it that much harder for the rest of us.

First off I know I'm late responding.. but just let me say, Sum1 you make me fucking sick. Narking on your own kind NO MATTER how they piss you off is just rotten .
that's when I pop open the /petition window and deal with it that way. Assholes like that make it that much harder for the rest of us.

Idiot.

Mojo i think you will find that MOST of us will eventually petition anyone that repeatedly does stupid shit, just look at cockpiler...you ever petition him?

You're welcome to your opinion, but if you're being retarded in front of other people I'm going to bring the retard police to your front door so that your retard seed won't spread. As Smarty said, there's a threshold... if I pop into a zone and see you warp a few times on my map I'm not going to do anything. If I'm watching you warping around a zone killing named PH'ers with 20 other people in the zone and you're essentially griefing others... well stand by because I'll get rid of you as fast as I can.

Maybe drug dealers would stay out of jail longer if they narc'd on the idiots in the trade once in a while.

Exactly.
Seeing someone on your map doing something... oh well.
But warping into a group's camp for whatever reason, or gking regardless of who sees, THEY are the ones that make it harder on the rest.
Good riddance to them.