Puller Macro

anyway way to check snare?

is there anyway to check a snare on target, like so that the toon pulling will snare target once it's at the camp spot, but not spam it over and over? code would be great, thanks in advance for any info :)

Roxxor me and my friends use this mac and mq2melee together. For my buddies ranger we set up a snare holyshit for mq2melee. Think he found it in thew holyshitflag post.

And Battle I do not know how to use the pathing stuff that mq2 utilizies. So can not help you there.

thx

thx, would the holyshit be able to work without the leader aa's is the thing tho =/

Look at the mq2 VIP section on their site, specifically JimJohnson's post there. I'd post it here, but it's only $10 to get access to it there (for those without access)... and it's money well spent.. the mq2 developers deserve the donations.

JJ wrote a macro to make recording paths easy. Make sure you're using his macro for it and NOT the MQ2AdvPath plugin here... they are not the same.

Aye, his macro was the one i used to create the pathfile.

Inserted the pathfile into the macro in the declares area as instructed.. but always get no pathfile detected. The pathfile is in the macros folder where the autokill macro is. Have tried with mq2advpath plugin both on and off.. still no luck. Am i doing anything oboviously wrong?

So if the pathfile name is
pathfile_ssru

i type into the autokill macro
Code:
Sub Main 
/declare CampRadius       int    outer 120
/declare PullDistance     int    outer 120 
/declare MaxZ             int    outer 30 
/declare MinZ             int    outer -30 
/declare AutoLoot         int    outer  
/declare j                int    outer 
/declare IniFile          string outer Autokill_${Me.Name}.ini
/declare PathFile         string outer pathfile_ssru

and still comes up nothing.

I do:
/mac record
/startrec whatever_name
run my happy iksar ass around the map
/stoprec

/mac autokill whatever_name

Did exactally that.. get the following response from mq2

Code:
[MQ2]-[-------------------------------------------]-
[MQ2]-[ There is 1 path to be run.
[MQ2]-[ Path command 1: pathfile_me 1|cf|cr|f|r pp|pp z|noz facef
[MQ2]-(( No pathing information found in -(pathfile_me )- ))-

then it repeats over and over

buh?

I got that exact issue when I used MQ2AdvPath.dll PLUGIN instead of macro... re-check that you're using the macro to generate your path file and NOT the plugin.......

Is there any way to STOP the toon from returning to it's starting point? Basically I want it to just run to the next closest mob and not run back to starting point ever. Is there a command for that? I am not seeing one, but may be overlooking something. thanks!

sounds more like your looking for the hunter-nowarp macro

I have read every thread via searching for hunternowarp, hunter-nowarp, hunter, warp, hunterwarp, and every other variation. I see people in the threads mentioning it but can't find a link to a download for it anywhere. What am I doing wrong in my search there! Trust me it's not from a lack of effort. I just can't find the thing after an hour of looking nonstop LOL.

woot i think i found the downloads finally! lucky since my search was actually for something completely unrelated...better luckily than good any day!

I'm getting the same errors as battlerodent and spidermo25. I am not using the Plugin it isn't loaded. I use the mac from JJ (and DM). I followed Memset's instructions and JJ's from the other thread. Only using stock plugins too. Any ideas what is causing the errors? Any help is appreciated.
Code:
[MQ2]-[ There is 1 path to be run.
[MQ2]-[ Path command 1: pathfile_me 1|cf|cr|f|r pp|pp z|noz facef
[MQ2]-(( No pathing information found in -(pathfile_neb )- ))-

Zepher

Last edited:
anyone know how to make the macro not randomly stop? Mine gets stuck sometimes and it blows when i dont wake up with massive amounts of exp !