price check

Crippie

warp?!! hell no ..was lag
Reaction score
what would a 100 war RoF t3 and up raid geared 108khp 9.8k ac unbuffed, max aa's, all TS maxed with trophies loads of flags and more clickies than a lil bit be worth?

11 or 12 also has raid drops for shawl 3.0 and class weapon

Last edited:
almost 110k unubuffed and you guys only think 500? Ive sold group tanks for $300 and thats 25k less hp 2k less AC and not max AAs. I'd say 1k$ obo

Yeah, definitely closer to $1k. Raid geared tanks always sell for a nice amount.

Characters don't sell for $1k any longer, there isn't a high enough demand. $600 tops, probably sub $500 realistically.

I agree that characters don't go for 1k or more unless they are top 5 or top 10 serverwide.

This looks like a warrior with some high end raid gear with a few pieces but not a full set.

Ya people have been saying that for 5 + years but i continue to see them sell for it.

I have a group geared warrior (Tier 2 ROF group gear) that sits at 100khp/8.5k ac (unbuffed), all maxed tradeskill/AA etc . Although some of the augs he has is raid augs. So 108k hp isn't very hard to obtain, I am sure I'd sit at 108k hp better ac if I had tier 1 CotF so that should give you some perspective on pricing. I stated 400-500, cause I'm seeing group geared tanks selling for ~$200-300 range. What might add more worth to your sell is how many veteran years is the account. Alot of people will pay $75 just for a 10+ year veteran account.

Last edited:
I have a group geared warrior (Tier 2 ROF group gear) that sits at 100khp/8.5k ac (unbuffed), all maxed tradeskill/AA etc . Although some of the augs he has is raid augs. So 108k hp isn't very hard to obtain, I am sure I'd sit at 108k hp better ac if I had tier 1 CotF so that should give you some perspective on pricing. I stated 400-500, cause I'm seeing group geared tanks selling for ~$200-300 range. What might add more worth to your sell is how many veteran years is the account. Alot of people will pay $75 just for a 10+ year veteran account.

Id love to see that magelo. An ROF Group geared tank does not come close to 100k unbuffed. I have one with half raid gear and COTF Tier 1 group and he is not 100k unbuffed.

I deal crack. I can give you a good deal. Just sayin. FWIW for some people who read and/or write to this thread. :)

htw

Ya people have been saying that for 5 + years but i continue to see them sell for it.

Links? I see a lot of characters on different sites for sale for $1k+ - that sit for months.

No links to his 100k unbuffed group geared tank :)

No doubt toons sit but they do sell eventually. If i can sell a group tank with max AAs for $500 im sure a raid one can get twice that the hard part is getting a buyer who has rep or is willing to use western union id never sell a toon for 1k + and accept paypal.

how much you need ?
Made me LOL. :D

BTW, I only meant the range of comments, and if I had $1000 to spend on a game toon, I would like to first be a minor crack whore. I am in no way saying what price anyone should get for anything - I have never been in the sell business for EQ stuff, and don't really follow it.

No offense was intended!

htw

Links? I see a lot of characters on different sites for sale for $1k+ - that sit for months.

No links to his 100k unbuffed group geared tank :)

No doubt toons sit but they do sell eventually. If i can sell a group tank with max AAs for $500 im sure a raid one can get twice that the hard part is getting a buyer who has rep or is willing to use western union id never sell a toon for 1k + and accept paypal.

Okay, so then you have no supporting evidence for saying you continue to see characters sell for $1,000?

When people ask for price checks, it really isn't helpful to tell them what 'you're sure of' or what 'the hard part is'. The hyperbole surrounding account sales lately is really unfortunate. The characters sit because they're not worth $1,000 and because no one is willing to pay that. There really isn't much more of a discussion to be had. If you can't support the claim, don't make it.