PoTime With 1 group?

with mq2

Recently did this with 5 toons.
85 SK, MNK, CLR and SHM
All of those toons in SoD Tier3-5 group gear, so not overly well geared.
And a 65 Rog.

Phase 1 was by far the toughest, since im boxing all the toons on the same machine, and it makes for some rough zone times.
What i did was, zone the 85 toons into undead trial to start the expedition, have rogue run to next trial, forget which, i did them clockwise round from undead.
Once named was dead in undead, click next trial fallos thingy with rogue. Once he is zoned through, I used him as a warp point with mq2 for the other toons, and then /zone potimea on the rogue, run him to next trial.

Ended phase 1 with 10 mins to spare.

Phase 2 Was cakewalk, just pull the stuff in bunches, murder it, warp to next area.

Phase 3 Even more cake, pull everything thats pullable, AE agro, murder it.

Once your group hits phase 4, there should be no trouble with any of the mobs. The worst of the AEs are curable. VZ is a bitch though, but dps output is laughable, so neither of my melee's had any trouble tanking when FD proc hit. /stand /attack on ftw!

Quarm took forever, since i missed out on raiding time back when it was the shit, i wasn't prepared for the vortexes that pop and proc Time Warp. Easy workaround is to just FD when the old bunch depops, ensuring that whoever is tanking Quarm also gets agro on the adds.

If it wasn't for horrible zone times, this is very doable legit, for even more cakeness, bring a wiz, and just port out to Time A after each phase 1 trial :)

Wow , a year and a half...

If anyone does this, take a ranger for sure, they can headshot a large sum of the mobs, including Terris Thule, and Saryrn. You also can use your ae arrows to headshot all the RZ adds. This is easily done now with 2 war ranger shaman.

haha... I'm glad he bumped this. Was thinking about doing this myself one of these weekends.

I wanted to just get to saryrn, but since it only took me an hour and a half boxing all it myself i and then another 10 min to kill saryrn and TT i decided to do the rest, it really is fun for someone who's guild was one of the first to enter this zone years and years ago!

This should be fun with my SK wizzy Shaman trio. Can you pop mercs there? If so I'm going to clear this soon just for old time's sake.

Lol I am with Sum, I was gonna do this one of these weekends just for the fun of it... I miss raiding the zones.

i just 3 boxed it legit the other day with my 85 berserker, 81 monk and 85 shaman to clear phase 1 , then i switche dmonk out for cleric and the rest was sooo easy.

No mercs allowed. I did it recently with zerker / shaman / bard. All 85 with quite a bit of AAs and Tower gear, so no challenge at all.

I do want to try with my ranger and see if I can solo all of Time.

Ranger I know managed to kill everything solo except for VZ and Quarm.

I as an 85 ranger did this last night with a War, bard, shm, and myself. Shm is tier 3-5 geared with only 500aas. Bard and myself are kora/tower geared and the War is MMM/Crystallos raid. This was a cake walk for sure.

TR on luclin has been one grouping Potime since...OoW? Then again, luclin is the best server ever!