Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

1 mq2cast is not loaded or

2 u ran out of components

take out the =

This is what mine looks like and works fine.

downshit1=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${FindItemCount[Axe of the Sunderer]}<1 && ${FindItemCount[Balanced Axe Components]}>1) /disc Axe of the Sunderer
downshit2=/if (${Cursor.Name.Find[Axe of the Sunderer]}) /autoinventory

great thanks

stole your autoinventory too, mine was causing me to inventory everything. The find item is much better. I think when i was editing i must have hit the = key.

Would it be possible to add a flag to melee that would make a character do the following:

Sit if out of combat not in combat or moving.

sit=70 mana and end less than 70%

if not, does anyone have a downflag for something like this?

Code:
downshit1=/if (!${SpawnCount[NPC radius 30 zradius 30]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<40 && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.State.Equal[STAND]}) /sit

you can search and copy a mana check and a combatstate check

Code:
downshit1=/if (!${SpawnCount[NPC radius 30 zradius 30]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<40 && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.State.Equal[STAND]}) /sit

you can search and copy a mana check and a combatstate check

thats one I had thought about doing Dealings, I like it, btw guys, any of these you want me to add in as && ${yadda.yadda} options let me know and I'll add to OP. I try to keep it updated so people can utilitze that first page and not get overwhelmed by the 1,000 + posts.

Just shoot me a PM for anything the community thinks is relevant to add to the consolidated area. I try but I cant keep up with all of it :)

I'll probably add this to all my melee guys. Thanks!

Last edited:
High Risk?

Hey guys... just coming back after about 6 months absense.... I noticed Mastermind is marked as a High Risk plugin..... anybody know if it's been a problem getting pinched using it?

Arcane Distillect

anyone know what im doing wrong, this aura will not stop spam casting even when it lands in my aura window. i just started using holy/down flags/shits last week so im still very new to it, but this is what i came up with

downshit0=/if (${Me.PctMana}>20 && !${Me.Song[Arcane Distillect Effect].ID} !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Arcane Distillect" Gem1

ive tried taking off word effect, adding the word aura changing it to arcane distillect aura effect, im kinda figuring that first part is a part that is only supposed to show what is gonna show up, which in this case is arcane distillect( but that didnt change the spamming, so then i changed the part that says song to aura(thinking thats tthe window that it will register in to stop casting , but that didnt work either. like i said , im very new to creating these so ive got a long way to go , but maybe help with these 2 and then a point in the rigth direction as to the breakdown of how to set these up in the future woudl be very cool

and also, im gonna look for it , so if its in these 100 somethign pages i should find it, but if anyone knows off the top of thier heads how to get tiger maw to cast on a group from outside the group with my shammy i woudl love that info. please and thank you

Last edited:
aura window is not the same as song window.

that buff lands on your pet, not you, correct? so you get no icon in your song window. ${Me.Song[asdasd].ID} cannot work then. ${Me.Aura[asdasd]} or ${Me.AuraInfo} would be what you are looking for.

that makes sense

yes it is for my pet, so that makes sense. im gonna try it right now, thank you very much.

Last edited:
I have a downflag that uses illusion of the Izon

what I want to do is have it remove the illusion of the Izon (1 of 2 buffs) so it only keeps the benefit, that way I can add clockwork illusion on top of it for more AC

how do I make a downflag to remove a buff (the illusion part)

after i sort that out im gonna make a downflag so when the Essence of the Izon buff is on ill have it cast clockwork illusion

just block the spell via the normal eq command, or right click the icon and add it to blocked list.

if you block the illusion part it wont land ANY of wand click

Sorry if this has been answered already, I have looked and can't seem to find the answer to this.

Bard casting while moving question.
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Song[Sionachie's Crescendo].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting 7925 alt
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Buff[Selo's Sonata].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /alt act 3704

Neither one of the commands above will trigger if the bard is moving. Where should I look to find my answer. Moveutils,Melee, Cast?

burdsjm:
/melee beta=on

or is it:
/melee beta=1

Either way, it won't work so well if it is functioning the same as it was when i still played. i think it is mq2cast that is what wont allow you to do it while moving. the coding to fix it is posted somewhere on main mq2 vip site, but youd have to compile it yourself at the cost of not using mmobugs version.

alternative is to set those spells/items/aa you want as twist gems in your ini and set them with longer recasts. so like set them as gems 13, 14, and do your twist of /twist 1 2 3 4 13 14 for example. if done correctly, it will only twist the 13 and 14 as needed.

Where should I look to find my answer. Moveutils

i am rushing to bed, have a long day ahead but dealt w this months back

its a setting in moveutils if I recall, if u dont find it ill look again later today

btw dealings, your answer to click something off, using "Cloud of Indifference" as an example:

/if (${Me.Buff[Cloud of Indifference].ID}) /nomodkey /notify BuffWindow Buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Cloud of Indifference].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup

there is a way to mke mage send pet on xtended targezt that are under 48 % of life ?
as holy shit ?