Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

HTW wrote,
Me.Aura now returns the effect name as a string instead of a spell type. If you need access to the spell data, look it up using the Spell TLO

i have looked up the string and for champion's aura its 8468. my question is where do i put this information in my downshit, for example.

downshit3=/if (${Spell[Champion's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Champion's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Champion's Aura

i know this is probably a very simple question for most people but i am stumped and having a hard time figuring it out. thanks in advance for the help.

Prev working on zerk:

downshit3=/if (${Spell[Bloodlust Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Aura[Bloodlust Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /disc Bloodlust Aura

Fixed since patch:

downshit3=/if (${Spell[Bloodlust Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust Aura Effect].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /disc Bloodlust Aura

To clarify for those who are still confused change the ${Me.Aura[Bloodlust Aura].ID} portion of the command that checks to see if the buff is up to use Me.Song instead of Me.Aura and then change the aura name to what you see in the song buff window (minus the :permanent)

what about enchanter mana reiteration aura?

The enchanter aura "Mana Reiteration Aura Rk. II" stays on all the time, but the song portion of the buff takes about a tick to show up... and sometimes it disappears while nuking heavily... so this is kind of annoying because the chanter bot tries to cast the spell like 3 extra times when the aura is already active. I hope they fix the aura ID, I really liked it.

If everybody would rather, I can change it back - and add in any 'special cases' as they arise (i.e., those auras that cause issues due to spaces in name, etc.).

htw

bard aura of renewal seems to dodge mandalorean's fix because it doesn't actually show up in the song window.

downshit1=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.aura[Master's Aura].ID}) /disc Master's Aura

what i need to do for this not provock this message no such string member id ?

If everybody would rather, I can change it back - and add in any 'special cases' as they arise (i.e., those auras that cause issues due to spaces in name, etc.).

htw

That would be awesome Htw

/if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID}

note the song and note the Effect now (should fix it)

HTW if you could come up with some way of checking the actual aura window instead of having to check the buff or song window that would be awesome.

I know that mana reinteration aura buff is usually delayed from showing up in the song window and the spell firing over and over is just annoying specially when enc is being botted and should be casting slows or mezzes. Me love you long long time!

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Mana Reiteration Aura Rk. II].Stacks[1]}  && !${Me.Aura[Mana Recursion Aura Rk. II]}) /casting "Mana Reiteration Aura Rk. II" 5

downshit1=/if (${Spell[Baffler's Aura Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Baffler's Aura Rk. II]}) /casting "Baffler's Aura Rk. II" 11

These both cast correctly for both types of auras, permanent and pulse. It does not spam cast mana reiteration like it did after the in game spell data change.

I had to remove the .ID at the end of the second conditions it was giving me a no such string member message. After removing the .ID the auras would cast correctly but I gave an unparsable in calculation error that I believe is due to the logical statement using a text string instead of a numerical value.

i try song and or remove id neither work for auras monk ;
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.song[Master's Aura effect].ID}) /disc Master's Aura

give me message no such character member song
without the .ID i got same message ;

Last edited:
i try song and or remove id neither work for auras monk ;

give me message no such character member song
without the .ID i got same message ;
TLO members themselves are case sensitive.

You need Me.Song - not Me.song

htw

Finally pieced something together that worked without some sort of spam.

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Mana Reiteration Aura Rk. II].Stacks[1]}  && !(${Me.Aura[1].Equal[Mana Recursion Aura Rk. II]} || ${Me.Aura[2].Equal[Mana Recursion Aura Rk. II]})) /casting "Mana Reiteration Aura Rk. II"

thanks
but now i got without id
failed condition M
failed to parse /if condition'(TRUE &&!Master's Aura Effect)' .non numeric encountered unparsable in calculation M

but ty to moe that one work perfect )
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[1]} && !(${Me.Aura[1].Equal[Master's Aura]} || ${Me.Aura[2].Equal[Master's Aura]})) /disc Master's Aura

Last edited:
You really only need to check both aura slots if you can use them, like enchanters or clerics.

I haven't tried it but im guessing you could get away with:

Code:
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[1]} && !(${Me.Aura[1].Equal[Master's Aura]}) /disc Master's Aura

Me.Aura.Equal[Aura_Name] works as well if only using one aura.

The change made to aura's was nice on mq2 for macro use- no reason to go back- just modify holyshits.

Does equipset work in melee setup?

Greetings all,
I was wondering if the following would work as a holyshit?

Code:
holyshit19=/if (!${Target.BuffDuration[Dooming Darkness]} && !${Target.Buff[Sha's Legacy].ID} && !${Target.Buff[Entrap].ID}) && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /equipset slow
holyshit20=/if (${Target.BuffDuration[Dooming Darkness]} && ${Target.Buff[Sha's Legacy].ID} && ${Target.Buff[Entrap].ID}) && ${Target.PctHPs}<97)) /equipset stick

What I am trying to do is to swap in a set of specific weapons if the target is not slowed, conversely, if the target is already slowed, to use a different set.

I hope that is clear? ))

what to remove?

what could i remove to not use as much endurance as i am needing now with that configuration (but still to keep agro pretty good)

thanks a lot

Code:
[MQ2Melee]
affiliation=1
aggro=1
aggropri=121353
anger=0
attraction=0
attractionat=20
bash=1
battleleap=1
callchallengeif=${If[${Target.PctHPs}<26,1,0]}
commmanding=30
defense=1
disarm=0
enrage=0
facing=1
fieldarm=1
flash=1
groupcheck=1
gutpunch=1
infuriate=0
kick=1
kneestrike=1
melee=1
opportunisticstrike=0
override=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealfast=30
pothealover=20
protect=30
provoke0=25019
provoke1=25046
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=0
rally=0
respite=20
resume=20
roar=0
shield=121293
stickrange=50
taunt=1
throatjab=0
topple=1

and a downshit flag i am using: 
downshit13=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}<80 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Fifth Wind Rk. II]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>0) /disc Fifth Wind Rk. II

see if there is anyway to destroy delete barr from ever using 5th or any other wind

/melee Respite=24
/melee save

(never worry about endurance again)

ps if out of combat try to keep debuffs off you and try not to be running discs out of combat, also if you remember or care click of respite at 25 endurance (not 100 clear if it allows u to do normal end regen past that point)

Got some problems on my Cleric with Aura:

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Circle of Divinity].Stacks[1]} && !${Me.Song[0].Equal[Divinity Effect]} && !(${Me.Aura[1].Equal[Circle of Divinity]} && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Circle of Divinity Rk. III"

this doesnt work i tried a lot with check only one (Song or Aura)
But it doesnt work. In one version its spamming in the other it says
Failed to parse IF Command.

and this Aura of Pious is working without spamming.

Code:
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Pious].Stacks[1]} && !${Me.Aura[1].Equal[Aura of the Pious]} && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Aura of the Pious"

Aurawindow says: Circle of Divinity
Songwindow says: Divinity Effect

Someone have an Idea?