Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Code:
/if (${Spell[Talisman of Unity Rk. II].Stacks[15]}

sorry i think i heard someone mention it b4 but i cant remember what does that number after stacks (15) do?

also recently fry made a mention about adding combat state to downflags and it seems it works for you, i guess ill be re doing all my down flags :)

My understanding of the stacks is it is the seconds before the buff goes away to recast. So say your Unity was fading and you had 15s left, then the shaman would be recasting so that it lands just as it wears off.

What bot did you find Baron? Been looking all over for a way to do Listlessness aswell. Used Shambot a while but didn't really like it, to many things in it that I didn't want. Running my own macro but the only thing missing really is the Listlessness. Got it working somewhat good if I targeted the tank and checked if I had Listless on the shaman aswell, if not it casted List on the tank then my shaman but one in ten it went the wrong way and buffed List on the shaman first and then when it retargeted the tank it didn't work since I already had List on :( And the code didn't end up looking to neat :) Ain't there any thing like TANKNAME.Buff or Target.Buff? Been trying to sort that out but no dice sofar.
Thanks

This is the same question I posted on another thread.

One response was to use MQ2netbots, which definitely provides some info about other toons (via MQ2eqbc) but it doesn't seem to me that any of those commands provides info on another player's buffs or a mob's debuffs.

This seems like a big unfilled need---and probably doable (altho I have no idea myself) since the info is available thru the HOTT window.

The only workaround I've found for some buffs is for the buffer to cast the buff on himself and then the buffee and when his own buff is about to drop, rebuff both of them. Or use group buff version, where available. But clearly this is wasteful of mana in many cases.

does anyone have a paly that has a holyflag for glorious vindication?

ideally what im trying to do is b4 healing while in combat cast glorious , thereby triggering the twinheal

that i think i can handle
Code:
if (${NEED HELP GETTING MT HPS HERE}<60 && ${Me.SpellReady[Glorious Vindication Rk. II]}) /multiline ; /casting "Glorious Vindication Rk. II gem 3 ; /timed 2 /target id ${NEED HELP GETTING MT ID} ; /timed 2 /casting "Bust of Dawnlight Rk. II" gem7

this is my starting idea of what i would like to do any suggestions VERY welcomed

the thought process is somehow he can obtain the info about MT or MA hps, cast the nuke on target (mob) then target the MT or MA and cast the heal

${Group.MainTank} is the entity you want to pull from

So:

${Group.MainTank.PctHPs} checks the designated group tank's hp without having to target them.

group

Members int GroupSize Returns the number of players in your group.
groupmember Member[n] n is 1 to 5 (0 gives self)
int Member[name] Gives the number, as used above
int Members Total group members, excluding self
groupmember Leader The leader of the group
To String Same as Members

The MQ Manual might be a bit dated but I don't see MainTank as a member of group. I do see Leader, which could be useful if the Leader is the MainTank.

Im supposing there have been additions to this list not in the MQ Wiki? Where do we locate such info?

would it be better if in the holy i put the name of the tank to watch if so how would I go from ${Group.MainTank.PctHPs} to (NAMEof tank.PctHPs)

since one would almost always be same main tank and 2 if i needed to change its not hard to modify the holy flag

I would also love to figure out where this wiki is :), id google it but not sure what id have to google under.

sorry if you dont see it, its an option none the less.. as is Group.MainAssist

for name you have to do ${Spawn[PeteSampras pc].PctHPs} but it doesnt trackso well iirc. think it requires actually being on target.

additionally you could set your toon to watch as an XTarget.. lets say 1. and you can do ${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[1]}].PctHPs}

I wasn't questioning your knowledge, Pete! :) I just wish I knew how to access the most current wiki info! All this is very useful.

${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[1]}].PctHPs}

I think Mr Sampras is the pioneer of this one and it most certainly has applications

so is xtarget watched pretty well (especially for hp and who knows mana (for bsts

cant seem to get this to work no matter what i try and tweak with it was wondering if it seems wrong to anyone here :p

holyshit13=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>45 && ${Me.PctHPs}<77 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Withstand Rk. III]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Melee.Combat}) /disc "Withstand Rk. III"

Main thing i want to do with this if this isnt right is to only fire Withstand when i have more then 45 end and am below 77 hp when in combat and tanking targeted mob if that is possible

thank you for your time

Last edited:
ber

Does anyone already have berserker holysflag and downflag. There so many pages its hard to look at them all. Any help would be welcome.

holyshit13=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>45 && ${Me.PctHPs}<77 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Withstand Rk. III]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Melee.Combat}) /disc "Withstand Rk. III"

Make sure holyflag13=1

While in game, copy and paste in:
Code:
 /echo ${Me.PctEndurance}>45 && ${Me.PctHPs}<77 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Withstand Rk. III]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Melee.Combat}

If you are at 100 end and hp and standing there then it should say:
100>45 && 100<77 && TRUE && TRUE && FALSE

otherwise the issue may be /disc Withstand Rk. III. you have to do /disc withstand or /disc "Withstand Rk. III"

I remember it being touchy on a couple of my discs on rk2/3.

Does anyone already have berserker holysflag and downflag. There so many pages its hard to look at them all. Any help would be welcome.

you would be better off asken what it is you like done.

I think he means.... if you have a page of holyflags and downflags already done he'd like them full stop to edit as necessary rather than generating them all himself.

Someone was recently kind enough to do that for me through a PM for my particular toon. I'm also still looking for a set of good zerker holy/down flags.

it would be nice to have a tread for each class set up i can see it being very dishearting to try to find something for a new person

you would be better off asken what it is you like done.

I think he means.... if you have a page of holyflags and downflags already done he'd like them full stop to edit as necessary rather than generating them all himself.

Someone was recently kind enough to do that for me through a PM for my particular toon. I'm also still looking for a set of good zerker holy/down flags.

I posted my own if I recall correctly between now and 3-5 pages back. If I didn't I can always do that tonight. Mine are for a level 85 Berzerker with 4500 AA's and Max LAA's. For a lot of things I don't use the built in MQ2Melee commands because I feel it doesn't hit the buttons as soon as they are available. I use holyflags for Overpowering Frenzy, Vig Axe, Distraction, Frenzy, Cry Havoc and all my discs to fire in each set when I fire off the first disc manually for a speicific line up. For example,
Code:
/if ({!$Me.AltAbilityReady[Vehement Rage]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Savage Spirit]} && ${Target.Type.Equals[Named]}) /alt act 12345
Now that is more than likely INCORRECT coding because I just did that off the top of my head, the alt act ##### is wrong because I'm at work and can't look up the Alt Ability. Replace the name of the AA with the ID# by typing
Code:
/echo ${Me.AltAbility[Vehement Rage].ID}
/echo ${Me.AltAbility[Savage Spirit].ID}

But yeah I'll look into it when I get home. But there is OUTSTANDING information withing the past 10 pages alone.

I might even scroll back and find my post/PM those asking about the zerker info again.

cant seem to get this to work no matter what i try and tweak with it was wondering if it seems wrong to anyone here :p

Main thing i want to do with this if this isnt right is to only fire Withstand when i have more then 45 end and am below 77 hp when in combat and tanking targeted mob if that is possible

thank you for your time

Have you tried the built-in withstand control?

In INI:

withstand=45
withstandif=${If[${Me.PctHPs}<77 && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Melee.Combat},1,0]}

With the holyflags and downflags i dont really understand any of that stuff yet. Im still just trying to figure out on the macro programming. And didnt know if was a way to make just class threads for these too. Ill start reading back few pages. It just would take to long to read all these post with everything going on is why asked. Any help on what other ber do would be great. If you do have thing all set up already then PM me and maybe can ask there.