Poor Raiding Guilds

Lorekeeper

Reaction score
Back to crushbone raiding for a few weeks I guess, since like all the top guilds are getting suspended and all.

Pretty sure he was guessing with a generalized statement about all the suspended accounts.

Say it aint so ? No way most high end guilds have a heavy MQ2 presence it just aint possible is it ?

/sarcasm off

Back to crushbone raiding for a few weeks I guess, since like all the top guilds are getting suspended and all.

Lol, his statement implies they were publicly going after guilds not just individual accounts.:D I misunderstood.

Last edited:

Lol, his statement implies they were publicly going after guilds not just individual accounts.:D I misunderstood.

No it implied both, I know a guild on my server whose top, and I know atleast 5 members who blatantly warp.

No it implied both, I know a guild on my server whose top, and I know atleast 5 members who blatantly warp.

IQ to use basic MQ 90
IQ to use MMOBugs MQ 35

When you give an idiot warp they will always act like idiots and warp in front of people :)

IQ to use basic MQ 90
IQ to use MMOBugs MQ 35

When you give an idiot warp they will always act like idiots and warp in front of people :)
I think that's about enough of the generalized insults. Unless you want to include yourself in that reference.

htw

i see a guy in one fo biggest guild on ab warp and stole named in beastdomain no touched by massive suspend and me all time pay attention to not warp and such active in open zone 2 of 4 suspend
no logic just warp is not on search or they stoped the search when see how many account they got flaged for suspend ;
pure luck i think

i see a guy in one fo biggest guild on ab warp and stole named in beastdomain no touched by massive suspend and me all time pay attention to not warp and such active in open zone 2 of 4 suspend
no logic just warp is not on search or they stoped the search when see how many account they got flaged for suspend ;
pure luck i think

1st, Nadia I always love your posts!

2nd, QFT! I think your 100% right about the "luck" thing. I got hit for 2/9 and I use all the same shit on all my accounts. No clue what the "trigger" is to get the suspension except maybe pure luck.

I think their program is very specific about what the triggers are. The lucky part will be if we can guess exactly what they are. With all the information coming in it's already known what the most likely offenses could be.

they cant send a search programe on all account they need to made a first choice by any charactere date name already cought ect ; specific population like game time play longest time in game ect they choose one parameter or aleatory

ps to orion sorry english is a second school language and other my english is learn in guild with person that are non english too soi difficult to have correct grammar with this condition ; )

they cant send a search programe on all account they need to made a first choice by any charactere date name already cought ect ; specific population like game time play longest time in game ect they choose one parameter or aleatory

ps to orion sorry english is a second school language and other my english is learn in guild with person that are non english too soi difficult to have correct grammar with this condition ; )

Actually all they need to do is have a program that monitors everything in the game flag certain actions for review. If you know x happens when a hacker does /zone its pretty simple to have a program flag that and auto ban the account.

i am pretty sure they dont do live check but more check old log ; since they log everything about what we do for futur gm need when you petition ; i think it is a check archive ;
friend go suspended and havent done a zone or gate in the past week ,; only melee and macroing shamy

They have been logging that information for much longer than a week. If they used it at all recently, it was flagged and a suspension was given.

so far it seems i'm safe no emails nothing well except my soe forum bannings x5 that also includes their facebook but thats cause piestro is an ass hat! and i have considerably reduced my active use of warp zone and gate ... that being said just the other night i miskeyed and faded midfight So we shall see!

i am pretty sure they dont do live check but more check old log ; since they log everything about what we do for futur gm need when you petition ; i think it is a check archive ;
friend go suspended and havent done a zone or gate in the past week ,; only melee and macroing shamy

Someone already posted they made a test account did /zone and /gate and 30 minutes later it was suspended.

I've only been a member of MMOBugs for a couple of weeks and got the suspension. So it's definitely not an archived log issue. I've only used meleex2, warp x3, reachit x3. I think that it's either warp or reachit that's causing the flags to be raised.

PS I've been very careful not to let other toons see me do any of these

i have been testing /warp t in bazaar on a test account for a few days and its still active. I think if you used /warp t to zone through a bunch of zones faster it would prob get you suspended because it would be just as fast as using piggyzone

I've only been a member of MMOBugs for a couple of weeks and got the suspension. So it's definitely not an archived log issue. I've only used meleex2, warp x3, reachit x3. I think that it's either warp or reachit that's causing the flags to be raised.

PS I've been very careful not to let other toons see me do any of these

Lol I would say more then a couple of weeks, says you joined in may of 2010, thats over a year!