Plugin MQ2AdvPacks

unity0110

Lifetimer
Reaction score
MQ2AdvPacks -- opens/closes bags upon toggling of inventory/bank/merchant/loot windows

Usage: /advpacks option <on/off>
Enabled = toggles the plugin to open/close packs when certain windows are toggled.
Inventory = enables the plugin to open/close packs when inventory window is toggled.
Bank = enables the plugin to open/close packs when bank window is toggled.
Merchant = enables the plugin to open/close packs when merchant window is toggled.
Loot = enables the plugin to open/close packs when the loot window is toggled.

Attachments

• MQ2AdvPacks.dll
    138.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Sounds like a pretty cool plugin. I'll check it out.

also for those who don't like lots of plugins running you can also open all your packs at once like this

/keypress open_inv_bags

or to close

/keypress close_inv_bags

Sounds like a pretty cool plugin. I'll check it out.

also for those who don't like lots of plugins running you can also open all your packs at once like this

or to close

Awesome ! .. never knew that short cut ... tottaly gonna take advantage of that !

There is an EQ native toggle for bags in options, fyi :)

I like this idea of plugin though. Check it out later.

removed as to not offend anyone

Last edited:
for inventory on you
you have option in eq to set up key to open all bag at once and close all at once just need to set key to do it ; )

for inventory on you
you have option in eq to set up key to open all bag at once and close all at once just need to set key to do it ; )

No way sir/madam, you are making it up. There is no way that's possible without my plugin, lies I say.

for inventory on you

Not to be a dick but who gives a fuck?

This does it automatically now you can save yourself that one click as you click on a banker / merchant / corpse what ever.

The whole point is to AUTOMATE the process so stupid lazy people get dependent on it and cry when it breaks.