Plugin: MQ2AASpend -- AutoAAspender plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of that looks right from what I can see. If you post your code, use
Code:
brackets around it so your formatting stays a little better :)

You save it in your macro folder as AASpend.mac, then use it in game by typing /mac aaspend. If you want to call another macro from it, you would use /mac aaspend modbot/ That would run the AASpend.mac file, then run the modbot macro afterwards.

Why are there different sections to the AAs? Why not just keep numbering it?

Also I did /macro (long leveling macroname) aaspend

Did my stupidity just get the best of me?

I want something to auto-spend the AAs while I use a macro to level.

You would use it like /macro aaspend longlevelmacroname, that should fix it hopefully.

Each section is named for different characters. you would do 1-9 in each section normally. I just use the one macro and use the sections to keep different AA's queued up for each character, since they are different classes and levels.

Ok, so this is or is NOT working now?

I have tried to enter
Code:
/aaspend setauto "AAname"
but it keeps erroring out on me. Is this now a defunct plugin?

No , its not. If its not working correctly (i don't use it) post in the compile thread , following the instructions from the first post

No , its not. If its not working correctly (i don't use it) post in the compile thread , following the instructions from the first post

Well, since I am just now trying to use it for the first time, I don't know if it is working correctly for anybody else or not.

I don't even know if I am typing the command correctly. This is why I am posting on this thread first.

If my syntax is confirmed to be correct, then I can see moving over to the compile thread for a quirky function.

I am more than willing to admit that I may be the one at fault here.

I just used and tested this.....it works for me, the following syntax for array works fine:

/aaspend setauto "Knight's Advantage" 1
Will set priority to one, after you make your array you simply put in:
/aaspend auto

Cheers.

So anyone have any final word on whether or not aaspend was finally modified to accurately utilize an .ini, as stated in the plugin description/files? If not, what was the final word on an accurate workaround? Just this macro to set the aa's?

I spoke to Zippzipp a little while back, and it was never added. Macro idea worked for me. Could always give a dev a reach around though and they may change it :p

So what was your macro solution? Was it similiar to the one posted 1 page back where it was a 1 time run that added a bunch of aa's to an array before every session, or did you have some other workaround?

Frankly, I think the mq2aaspend plugin with .ini support would be the end-all, be-all plugin for boxers and/or afk exp'ers if it were fully functional. Reach-around or not I'd be very interested in supporting the development of something like that (especially since the foundation is already out there in the form of the aaspend plugin).

Nah. Id post it, but cant find it.

Basically, just did what you need to do to autospend.

Code:
Sub Main

/aaspend setauto "AA NAME" 1
/delay 1s
/aaspend setauto "AA NAME" 2
/delay 1s
/aaspend setauto "AA NAME" 3
/delay 1s
/aaspend setauto "AA NAME" 4
/delay 1s
/aaspend setauto "AA NAME" 5
/delay 1s
/aaspend setauto "AA NAME" 6
/delay 1s
/aaspend setauto "AA NAME" 7

/return

Something like that. It did the job, and saved me having to type it every time i logged out or went LD or whatever

Thanks JJ... I saw that before, and considered using it, but I don't want to mess at all with Dev's macros. If we alter them in any way (like adding the .inc) we basically forfeit any support for them.

I'll take a look at all my options and figure something out.

Thanks again.

Is there a list of AA's out there with proper name? I tried putting in both like "Combat Agility" or "CombatAgility" and it doesn't work at all. Only thing that is working is single named aa's like "Ferocity".

Is there a list of AA's out there with proper name? I tried putting in both like "Combat Agility" or "CombatAgility" and it doesn't work at all. Only thing that is working is single named aa's like "Ferocity".

It does work, but very tempremental. It will eventually buy the AA, just not always as soon as you have enough to buy it.

It does work, but very tempremental. It will eventually buy the AA, just not always as soon as you have enough to buy it.

Should there be a space between 2 names then? Like Combat Agility or one word CombatAgility?

You spell/type it just like it is in the AA window.

Combat Ability (not case sensitive)

I think it waits until after 10 AA before it checks.

Last edited:
I went afk and came back after 3 hours and it still wasn't spending any aa's with multiple phrased aa's like combat agility. Works like a champ though on all single worded aa's like ferocity though. Spends em as soon as it has enough to buy.. Weird. I would love to get this to work as i have a sweet spot and i get 30aa's afk super fast, so it's a waste if i go afk for an extended period of time.

Honestly, this plugin fucking blows. Period.

At best you will have it sporadically spend your AAs before it hits the cap.

Normally, it doesn't do anything and you end up wasting experience stuck at the AA cap.

At worst it crashes you(kind of rare, but that issue pops up every now and then after new patches).

If it worked correctly it would be amazing, but it's not worth the risk of wasting experience or crashing you so don't even bother.

Do the following.

/aaspend setauto "Combat Agility" 1
/aaspend auto

And it should work fine. I've never had any problems with the plugin not spending aa's. or hitting aa cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.