Plugin: MQ2AASpend -- AutoAAspender plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippzipp

Lifetime Member
Reaction score

Last edited:
Very nice :)

Just to make sure I understand it correctly; "/aaspend brute" will enable the plugin, then whenever you can afford the next unbought AA (starting from AA # 1 going to the maximum number of AA's available) it will automatically be bought?

Last edited:
Is there suppose to be an INI to go with this?
I set up auto, and it works but I loose the settings when I log.
I created an AASpend.INI and put the AA names in there but I don't see it reading or writting to the INI.

I have been using this, and enjoy it.

While i was loading up up, it sparked an idea though, not sure how great it is but Is there a way to make a similiar plugin to do Leader AAs as well?

No ini support.

--zippzipp
I wish there were, such a hazzle to write the entire list from scratch every time :)
Oh, might wanna change this line in the code as well since it's a bit misleading then ;)
Code:
WriteChatColor("Auto Mode: Enabled -- Autospending AA's [COLOR=Yellow]based on MQ2AASpend.ini[/COLOR]");

Last edited:
"/aaspend brute" seems to be broken to me. I've gotten everything in General, Arche anc Class and a good deal in PoP Advance then suddenly it's no longer auto spending, even though I have 18 AA's saved

"/aaspend brute" seems to be broken to me. I've gotten everything in General, Arche anc Class and a good deal in PoP Advance then suddenly it's no longer auto spending, even though I have 18 AA's saved

I am having the same issue, completed General and its not spending for Arch

OK, right now, on one toon I'm levelling, I have Reflexive Mastery 1. If I want the toon to buy the other four levels as the points become available, I just do,

/aaspend setauto "Reflexive Mastery" 1
/aaspend auto

and it will buy the other 4 levels? Or am I doing this wrong?

Last edited:
OK, right now, on one toon I'm levelling, I have Reflexive Mastery 1. If I want the toon to buy the other four levels as the points become available, I just do,

/aaspend auto

and it will buy the other 4 levels? Or am I doing this wrong?

And to further expand on this question... to do multiple AA's you would
/aaspend setauto "Iron Kicks" 2
/aaspend setauto "Rapid Feign" 3
/aaspend auto

It seems to work properly for setting the AA's to autospend, but as soon as I "/aaspend auto" my EQ crashes.

Last edited:
Is this working ok right now? I turned it on and did /aaspend brute but my characters are maxing out their aa's without spending them so far. Just wondering if it's working and I need to reload it or it's not working and I just need to pick them up manually for right now.

eqisdead

From what I have seen, this plugin is NOT working. I started to do some tracing to see what the problem is, but have not really had time to work on it very much.

Maybe this will help narrow it down for everyone.

Code:
void Spend(DWORD Idx){
	ZeroMemory(&SpendPkt, sizeof(SpendPkt)); 
	SpendPkt.FunctionM = 3;
	SpendPkt.Index = Idx;
	[B]SendEQMessage(SP_Instant_AA, &SpendPkt, sizeof(SpendPkt));[/B]
}

i already updated/converted this. it is in the most recent compile.

if the version in the june 16th compile doesnt work please specify what is happening. i did test it once and it seemed to work for me. i should note however that i did not touch the auto-spending logic. but i did try the "buy this aa" command and it purchased it fine.

Can you please have the bug corrected where if you don't have the expansion, for a rank of AA or the expansion is locked (progression servers), that it will not get stuck on doing an AA that is grayed because the next rank is of an expansion that isn't available?

Thank you!

For people looking for an INI or something so that they dont have to re-enter everything from scratch each time. Try just making a macro that loads them up. Thats what I plan on.

~Kram

Status
Not open for further replies.