Plugin: MQ2AASpend -- AutoAAspender plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this plugin. Use it on To auto spend all the time!

Do the following.

/aaspend setauto "Combat Agility" 1
/aaspend auto

And it should work fine. I've never had any problems with the plugin not spending aa's. or hitting aa cap.

Not working for me, only works for single named aa's.. sigh this is pissing me off. It says it's setting Combat Agility to 1 on priority list in the mq window, but after i do /aaspend auto it just never spends it.

I know this probably is the place to report problems but saw this thread up sooo...

My plugin will not spend them automatically either. It will not generate an ini either if I add to the list from ingame.

It's not supposed to use or generate an INI file. I don't know why the status (when toggling auto on) shows that. Maybe a feature never implemented? Dunno. Could add it I guess...

If you add Combat Agility, then does it show properly with: /aaspend status

I might add some debug capability to it, so we know what's going on and can see why it won't spend for you.

htw

Make sure you add " around AA names

/aaspend setauto "Combat Stability" 2
/aaspend setauto "General Sturdiness" 3
/aaspend auto

Doing the following I've never had any problems.

Make sure you add " around AA names

/aaspend setauto "Combat Stability" 2
/aaspend setauto "General Sturdiness" 3
/aaspend auto

Doing the following I've never had any problems.
Thought you already established that. :D

htw

Yep, it adds them properly from in game. I just remember it reading from an ini at some point. It is possible when I used this couple years back (was at the time of the dain macs being popular) I may have been using NA compile.

Was very basic but had a different ini for each toon.
1."Combat Agility" 1
2."Combat Stability" 2

Something like that.

The only thing I havent done is let it cap at 30aa while its running. But shouldnt it spend as soon as the highest priority aa is buyable?

Yep, it adds them properly from in game. I just remember it reading from an ini at some point. It is possible when I used this couple years back (was at the time of the dain macs being popular) I may have been using NA compile.

Was very basic but had a different ini for each toon.
1."Combat Agility" 1
2."Combat Stability" 2

Something like that.

The only thing I havent done is let it cap at 30aa while its running. But shouldnt it spend as soon as the highest priority aa is buyable?
It should buy the first one it can afford. So e.g., if you have 20 abilities in the autoarray, it will spend in order of lowest cost to highest cost. Assuming 2 or more tie for cost, it would spend the first one it finds in the autoarray. Of course, that's assuming it's in auto mode.

htw

Anything I can do to get information for you guys to look into this?

Anything I can do to get information for you guys to look into this?

I saw it spending the AA's when i already had them banked. I had 20 aa's and then it spent them, unfortunately it never spends them if you start off with 0 aa's. If you have single named aa's it will spend them as soon as it has the aa's, but if it's a 2 word aa it never spends it and yes i'm using the " around the words.

I made some updates to this plugin. I am toying with the idea of adding INI support. I'll have to decide what the best way to manage it is, though.

htw

besides the obvious of not needing to update everytime you go in game (or use config file if all you are doing is buying glyphs), ini support would make this much more user friendly. then people could share entire progression paths of AAs to max dps/healing/etc.

/like button

Rather see the AA spend INC turned into a new plugin then have this get INI support.

Ok, I think I have chased down the issue(s) with this plugin. Please update and check the help (/aaspend help), then give me some feedback.

Thanks.

htw

Hmm, I haven't had any problems with the plugin in a while so not sure what all was updated. But as of this latest update now on an 80 rogue that I have that is maxed in AAs available at level 80 it goes crazy saying Purchasing a lot of AAs that are not available to it, I'm guessing since it has some AAs banked and I'm using brute mode. But it's trying to purchase AAs that even require higher level than 80.

Also it seems to get stuck in a loop doing it. Once it started I could not stop it, /plugin mq2aaspend unload doesn't work, /aaspend auto or /aaspend brute also do not work.

Hmm, I haven't had any problems with the plugin in a while so not sure what all was updated. But as of this latest update now on an 80 rogue that I have that is maxed in AAs available at level 80 it goes crazy saying Purchasing a lot of AAs that are not available to it, I'm guessing since it has some AAs banked and I'm using brute mode. But it's trying to purchase AAs that even require higher level than 80.

Also it seems to get stuck in a loop doing it. Once it started I could not stop it, /plugin mq2aaspend unload doesn't work, /aaspend auto or /aaspend brute also do not work.
Oops, that's my fault. I had that line in there for troubleshooting, and left it by mistake. The plugin has always "tried" to do that (esp in brute mode, for example), it just didn't tell you about it. ;)

I'll turn it off & upload an update.

It will stop eventually, after you unload plugin - it's just printed so many lines, it takes a while to catch up (and it can take quite a long time if you left it spamming for a little bit).

Thanks for pointing it out!

htw

Another problem, again just seems to be an output problem, but makes capturing events on it rather difficult =p..

/aaspend auto always says "Disabled::Auto Mode MQ2AASpend, even when it's really enabled.

/aaspend brute spits out the correct enabled / disabled messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.