Pimp my crew

Blitzkrieg

Time Traveling Troll
Reaction score
Red Telephone Booth, formerly a Cardboard Box
Website
www.mulletjunky.com
Ok so since I found out the glory that is MQ2Bot PLUGIN (not mac cause I'm too stupid), I need to finish my peoples.

So far I got a WAR, DRU and RNG. What should I pick for last 3?

They must be Halflings!

Winner gets $5 via Paypal. You must also state why you picked the classes.

Well you have 2 melee so finish it of with melee toons. Maximize your decap and assasinate potential with bard goodness!

Bard, zerker, rogue.

My vote is:
Rogue- cause well... DPS
Rogue- cause well ...DPS
Cleric - for real heals

remove the halfing rule and go with half gnomes half ... half-lings

Mage: no reason needed they are the pimp sauce. Pet tank/ great dps/ crowd control/ can summon beer and fireworks...
Chanter: Crowd control and buffs and they do good dps now plus boost mage and wiz
Wiz- DPS , additional ports you could go anywhere with druid/wiz. additional evac option. and did I mention DPS?

No Halfling Berserker.

Rogue, cause, as said, DPS!
Cleric, cause, for the healage
Paladin, cause, off tank and back up heals and stuffage.

Back up healing = move 1 or more toons out of group add merc! Only time you'd really need backup healing is if you have no CC or named encounters.

Bard will solve your CC issues, and can pull too.

add 3 assling rangers. for 4 assling rangers total. because of the naming possibilities:

Bowassling
Assbowalot
Littleassbow
Superassling

name your guild: Got Assling

Last edited:
Re

Bard- simple CC/Adps eases Druid healing and maximizes Melee dps. Plus u get around quicker with selos,with perm illusion and halfling mask or potion he's practically a halfling.

Rogue- dps and a lot of it with bard

3rd slot I would also leave for merc. This gives u the versatility of throwing in a healer, Melee, or dps merc for certain situations. You can also get these mercs in halfling race!

Back up healing = move 1 or more toons out of group add merc! Only time you'd really need backup healing is if you have no CC or named encounters.

Bard will solve your CC issues, and can pull too.

no halfling bards correct? unless you use mask? he also wont have much CC unless he gets away from the halfing deal I mean ranja can do limited amount as can druid

No Halfling Berserker.

Rogue, cause, as said, DPS!
Cleric, cause, for the healage
Paladin, cause, off tank and back up heals and stuffage.

who wants to play a pally!

a good war needs no offtank!

**Cough make a damn gnome mage**

Yep no halfling bards, just what would be the best scenario with what he has currently, can decide which he wants more zerker or rogue, both are good, can go 2 of each either way.

With no solid haste and little to no CC or slowing capability...your group will be mostly dead halflings.

Go with a cleric at least. You are going to need it.

Then 2 rogues...ass poking is fun.

Mage: no reason needed they are the pimp sauce. Pet tank/ great dps/ crowd control/ can summon beer and fireworks...
Chanter: Crowd control and buffs and they do good dps now plus boost mage and wiz
Wiz- DPS , additional ports you could go anywhere with druid/wiz. additional evac option. and did I mention DPS?

is win

Sucks you can't or won't add casters. Can you stomach gnomes? Any combo of 3 wiz, mag, enc would really round out your group and provide mega-dps as well as great utilities. Trust me when you're moving a box of 6 around wizzie ports and mage CoHero/CoHeroes spells are irreplaceable.

Sucks you can't or won't add casters. Can you stomach gnomes? Any combo of 3 wiz, mag, enc would really round out your group and provide mega-dps as well as great utilities. Trust me when you're moving a box of 6 around wizzie ports and mage CoHero/CoHeroes spells are irreplaceable.

This...
he can stand his mullet he can stand gnomes!