/petition yes/No

Darkheart

Reaction score
Now I know this is kinda a dumb question but here goes. If I were to petition the loss of something would they see "funny" stuff in my logs if they were verifying that I indeed owned the claimed item. I beleive an item may have been deleted while using hunter.mac. My guess is hunter.mac deleted it when I was doing a clicky and had it on my cursor at the wrong time. Now I dont do any "evil" things like GK but ive been known to /zone to the next zone only or /warp t. Also as I stated I was running a hunter macro the day in question. How safe do you think I would be to /petition. And curious if any one has done such safely with no notice of mq use by the gm who solved your prob.

i know a friends that uses the unspeakable and he lost all of his gear twice petitioned both times and got a 3 day roll back to get it back no questions asked...

I've had to do this 3 times on various toons without issue. You do run the risk, as they can look through your logs and see bad activity, I just don't think they usually do while giving people gear back. I would advise you stop all bad activity til you get it on that account though.

Have you been reported?

If you have been cheating smartly, and have not been reported you'll be fine. I have petitioned for missing items and had no problems.

I use MQ2 on a reasonably low-key basis. I /zone and /warp, but never in ways or places that will get me noticed. *shrug* Maybe I just lucky.

Appreciate the input. I made the decision to /petition. Ill let ya know how it goes.

**Edit**
/Petition was answered very friendly. Said yes the item was deleted and he would be happy to replace it for me. Not only Did they replace it but it was re-augmented and placed in the proper slot for me when I logged in. Not even 24hrs later on a sunday no less. Im impressed with the responce time alone. Ive had much poor service on /petitions in years prior to the point I often chose not to .petition and take the loss.

Last edited: