Toon deletes cursor items - strangest behavior ever!

Fayman

Reaction score
I had a serous concerning incident:

While sorting out some bandolier stuff I clicked on my gear with left mouse like usual. Suddenly the gear on the cursor vanished.. no trace.. no message.
For safety I ended /bot off (despite I had no bot running). For safety I tried /endmac but I didn't had macro running too. I clicked another weapon from the gear (wearing gear) and it got disappeared too. Clicking inventory items didnt do that. Out of panic I did /exit and the missing items were back like a kind of setback of the server. But it happend only to one toon in the crew.

Another one: I did the usual fighting stuff and mouse hang with the right mouse button. There is a windows bug if there is too much hammering, but it was normal usage and I could undo it with usual esc. I had to relog to play again.

Addon: the same system, no change, system boot is only for everquest to prevent strange bugs from other tools/tasks like before the patch.

This is since last EQ patch!
Anybody had the same experience?

Hi Fayman,
Got that kind of behaviour once just before a patch.
Changed an item and cursor went mad, then all my stuff poofed out.
Had to wait for the logging back to see that it was a bug. My equipment was all back in, even the item hanging on the cursor.
I guess its a problem of synchronisation between your client (you) and the game servers.
Cheers

Check your antivirus and firewall. Make sure you don't' have any connection issues with the servers.

Had this happen a few years ago. You may also get some random CTD.