Paying for Katta faction Macro

stevieg

Lifetimer
Reaction score
As the title states, I'm willing to pay for a katta faction macro.

Please pm if you have one, Dont care about warping if its a solo macro, can Bot a full group if needed (war/clr/shm/rog/rng/brd) something automated that doesnt require alot of intervention.

Steve

Forgot to mention I havent done any of the solteris mission's yet, finding a group sucks and I havent been adventurous enough to try botting the whole missions yet

Steve

I actually wrote something up to do this yesterday, it's still in the lifetime forums being tested though.

Aye, I've also been looking for one of these. Preferably a solo task. Thanks for the update, Fry.

does a solo katta mission even exist? i know some can solo them, but is there a solo task without killing/ uber gear?

I havent found any only one i really know that can be soloed is mission 6 but you need 1-5 before u can enter it. I can 3 box mission 1 the hide and seek mission with bst mnk and cleric.But other than that mission 6 is the only one that can be soloed!

Can mission 6 be request via-any plugin? Without having 5 completed

Have done Flora #1 (Evidence of Unity) as well as the Solteris Access #2 (Locating the Statue) for factions. They are pretty easy to bot a full group. They give like 30 -50 orux each run. Made ally within 4 days.

How many missions did you do in those 3 days? Ive been grinding the heck out of these things for about a week and a half and im still not even indiff :\

Solteris #2 can be completed within 30 - 45 mins with a full bot group. As mobs do not repop, it is important to keep the roamers cleared. I spend about 10 - 12 hours doing them for 3 days, so about 15 - 16 missions each day. I am not going back to do them anything soon :)

???

What kind of gear and lvl req do u need to start doing the Katta missions??? i have an army of lvl 70s but was wondering if i need to grind out 75 before i try them

My 75 bard can tank most Katta missions with a shammy healing, even the named.

Any news on a macro for this? I did a lot of the cracking domes before the nerf stick hit, so still need to get that last hump to ally, i'd be willing to pay for a macro as well as i suck at writing them, i have tried and failed miserably :D

Something you may consider as well for those of us without having up to mission 5 done. The Great Invasion task is easily soloed by a bard, possibly other classes you may just have to go about it in a different way. Basically I pull mobs to my efreeti, clear the way to all 4 priests then chant kite them down. The priests are perma rooted, so any form of ranged dps would work fine. Something to consider, tho I have not tested is whether or not the efreeti are healable. If so any form of healer could do this, or an enchanter to mez adds and slow mobs so your efreeti die less. Also, if your efreeti die and break up into smaller packs they are mezzable/snareable in order for you to build your pack up again and they will not attack you (unless you damage them).

The Great Invasion

*This mission takes approximately 1 hour 15minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes for my bard to solo.